• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Carnival Victory Cruise

ogguls22

Mouseketeer
Cruised with Carnival on the Victory ship in the S. Caribbean. The islands were gorgeous, weather fantastic, ship was clean and the food was an 8 out of 10 points. The staff were friendly and helpful. They even let me use their phone for no charge when I had to contact my credit card company after my card was compromised. I would sail with them again without a second thought. One word of advise - you don't need to book many shore excursions with them. Just get off the ship and ask any waiting taxi to take you to where ever you want to go - most often it was a fraction of the price. The only excursions that we did was the zip line in St. Lucia and the turtle encounter in Barbados - they were well worth it.

I sailed on The Victory twice. When they were doing the Eastern and Western Caribbean. We loved it both times. We found the ship to be very clean, the staff exceptional and the food delicious. I would love to do the Southern Caribbean.

Moving this thread to the Community Board, since it isn't about ABD or DCL, or really anything Disney.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter