Carnival Glory pics

kctwinmommy

<font color=red> I don't think I say anything cute
Some people had asked about Carnival Glory pics and I have some in my photobucket account that I thought I'd share! It does seem like one of the more popular ships when not doing DCL. Oh, and I apologize if it gives you links instead of the actual picture, not sure why it does that. I just posted pics in another thread, knowing i use the correct codes, and it posted one as the pic and the other as a link! :confused3

Here's the inside atirum area. It has a bar at the bottom and the main info desks are in this area. Also, behind you are the glass elevators. Oops - realized that I was actually standing in the elevator for this picture! This is also where they have live music in the evenings.
IMG_0539.jpg

Up top, and our room was pretty much just to the left, under the bottom of the slide. When you walked through those doors under the slide, you went to your left and we were like the 4th or 5th room down, with the balcony. It was a GREAT room and we never heard anything from out on the deck. Plus, it was like $1600 for the 2 of us, with military discount:
IMG_0213.jpg

More of the atrium, it was decorated for Christmas as we were there the week before Thanksgiving:
IMG_0630.jpg

These are just 3 of the 30 in my photobucket album. I'll have to see if I can find some more of the interior. I know I took pics of our room and such!

THANK YOU, for the great pictures and I am looking forward to more. I can't wait to show my family and other couple that is also going:yay: :yay: :yay:

You're welcome, here's some more!!

Again, the atrium lobby, looking at the elevators:
IMG_0542.jpg

Our room right when we got there, not that great, half of it is still behind me...
IMG_0208.jpg

Docked at St. Maarten, right next to a Princess ship. There were 7 ships in port that day, so 4 at the dock and 3 out in the water:
IMG_0468.jpg

And right after we got on board, this was the pool at the back. There's a guy taking pics for a bride and groom who were on board.
IMG_0212.jpg

Here are two, nothing special but they show the size of the Glory (She's huge). The first one is in Cozumel, the second pic is at dock in Port Canaveral.

CarnivalGloryOct05_102Small.jpg
CarnivalGloryOct05_135Small.jpg

Thanks for the pics. I have trouble too with some pictures posting as links and others showing up even though I copy and paste them the same way!

I read your review then had to head over here to see you pictures. I expected more glitz on this ship. I haven't done many Carnival ship picture tours and the ones I saw did make my eyes hurt (no offense to Carnival cruisers). :blush: I must've been looking at their older ships or something because the Glory looks toned down. I like how they tiered the pool deck, too. :thumbsup2 The room looks spacious. :) Were you in a regular balcony room? Was the bed comfy? Do you have any pics of the dining room and other public spaces? I'd love to see some more of them.

I read your review then had to head over here to see you pictures. I expected more glitz on this ship. I haven't done many Carnival ship picture tours and the ones I saw did make my eyes hurt (no offense to Carnival cruisers). :blush: I must've been looking at their older ships or something because the Glory looks toned down. I like how they tiered the pool deck, too. :thumbsup2 The room looks spacious. :) Were you in a regular balcony room? Was the bed comfy? Do you have any pics of the dining room and other public spaces? I'd love to see some more of them.

I guess it may come across as a bit glitzy to some, and a little Vegasy... I'm trying to remember the Fantasy, which we did before this one. But I don't have those pics handy right now. And yes, the pool deck was great! Even on at-sea days we could still find at least a couple chairs together somewhere. I'm not a big pool person usually, so I just want the breezes and sun.

We enjoyed the rooms, plenty of space. We were actually next door to one of the other 3 couples we were with. We both did a regular balcoy room. First time in a balcony and I will never go back now. We were able to get the crew to open the dividing door between us and our friends and it was a great place to hang in the evening for all 4 couples! :thumbsup2 And I liked their beds, and the bedding especially! It was very comfy, and of course they sell it too! We were in cabin 9280... http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=GL

I may have a few more of the open area pics, but all my dining room ones came out kinda crummy. I always took ones when there was action going on. So often the lights would be down, with neon lights on, cuz the entire dining crew does a little dance number every night at dinner - a real hoot! But I didn't take that many of the ship itself. However, I just looked at their site and the virtual tours on their site are pretty acurate looking pics of the ship.

We would have loved to sail on the Glory last january{06} as scheduled but they did an unexpected yard visit and cancelled. We've sailed on carnival twice before and because of how they didn't bother to tell us about the yard work, we found out on the forums we have moved on the better cruise lines. The ship looks beautiful, and that combined with the size is what got our interest. Glad you enjoyed your cruise.

Jim

We sailed on the Glory 7/15/06 and it is a great ship. 2 families with 10 total (kids from 6 to 17). Other than losing my wallet with ship cards, licenses, credit cards and cash in Cozumel :eek: , we had an awesome cruise. I would recommend it to anybody - especially if you will keep an eye out for my stuff while in Cozumel :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter