Carlson Code.... no problems at all

dudspizza

I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I hav
Just returned from MCO. We used the Carlson code 5760339 and had no problems. We were not asked for any ID and we got the rate quoted.

Just thought I would pass this along.... I would not hessitate to use this code again....

Duds

Also used it on my late July trip and no problem either. I used it with my 2 free days through their rewards system. I was a little nervous after Mary's warning.

Oddly enough I got a better rate with the priceless code and the eb 2004 $20 off/weekly coupon. The base price was much cheaper for Carlson code but the concession fee made up the difference.

If you don't know what we're talking about, it has to do with National car rentals. go to www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar and click on National.

Sorcha

Just a quick update, arrived 8/25 and returned 8/30 used the Carlson Code with no problems, paid exactly what I was quoted.

First time using National and I am sold - could not belive how fast it was!

Can I use the Priceless Code and EB code for the same reservation? They are both Contract ID numbers. How do I go about using both?
Thanks

seagull:

Actually, the EB discount is a coupon code, not a contract id. There is a separate line for coupon discounts. I also have found that that combination is the best deal. Good luck.

Thanks for the info regarding the EB coupon. One more question. If I have an existing reservation, can I modify it with the EB coupon and get the extra discount? Anyone done this before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter