caricatures

I've seen this at DTD, near Guest Services. Can't say with 100% certainty that it's currently there, though.

We had one of my DS done at ASMo. It seems like I remember seeing one somewhere in MK, but I can't remember where it was :confused3

I think you'll find them all over....I know POR lobby has one too. However....go find Bruno at EPCOT near France. He did the most awesome-est one of my daughter and I promised him I'd tell everyone!!! :D It really is one of the best I've seen....it just really has her personality all over it! (That was in January).

Me and my DBF had one done at AK opposite something which I think was called Dino Dig. The guy who did it was brilliant, I love it and couldn't recommend him more highly!

He also added our names in bubble writing and wrote the date on the bottom.

One of my favourite souvenirs from my first visit to the world, ill treasure it forever <3

We had this done at Movies last year for 4 of us. I believe it was 35 for each head. It was my daughters must do last trip.

We got ours done at Pop Century several years ago.

A word of advice...watch them to a drawing of someone else and see if you think it looks good. We had a lady do one of us and it was awful. She gave me blonde hair and I have super dark hair. It looked nothing like us. Later we went back and showed it to the guy doing the caricatures and he was horrified and did a new one for us for free. His name was Marco and he was fabulous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter