Caribe Royale opinons..

fireman17

"The funny thing about firemen is, night and day t
My DW was able to get an awesome deal with our family staying at Caribe Royal. This is our first time staying off site so would anyone who has stay there give us some opinions on their stay.
TIA

It's a awsome hotel espcial if you have a party of 6 or more I had 9 one year . it has a nice kictien and nice kid section for the litte ones.. also its just down the block form Disney world sign.

Try your question on the Orlando Resorts board as well. We have stayed there - it was nice, but we prefer to stay on property.

We stayed there in 2010 for a convention and loved it. We stayed in one of the 2 bedroom suites with a kitchen and laundry and there was plenty of room for the 6 of us. We cooked meals to save money on food and the price of the room was less than a Disney deluxe resort. The room and hotel were very clean. The restaurant was good. My daughter loved the pool and play area.

The only negative was the transportation. We have yet to stay onsite, but my guess is that if you are used to Disney transportation, then you will not be happy with the limited bus service. If you have your own vehicle, then you should do just fine. Actually, the poor bus service is the main reason we chose to stay onsite this year.

I stayed there from 3/17/-3/24 of this year. We LOVED it!! I stayed in a suite and was with 3 other people. We were very pleased with our room (Spacious and clean), and we LOVED the pool! Plan on spending at least one whole day by the pool. The Caribe was a quiet place too, so I really felt that I could enjoy the parks during the day and crash at night. I also loved the fitness center - it was two floors and had lots of cardio equipment and weight machines. I actually utilized it during my vacation, and my brother and boyfriend went almost every day. Very close to the Disney parks and Sea World too.

The only thing personally* that I wish was different was that I wish there was a mini kitchen. Yes, that is trivial, I know, but I would have liked to have it. Usually when we go away, we like to cook maybe 3 meals in for the week, to save $ but also just to not keep eating out at restaurants (it bothers our stomachs after a while). So, If it had that, I would give it an A+. But this would not deter me from coming back.

I would definitely go back- I plan on returning the next time we visit Orlando. For the price we got (we booked thru a special at Jetblue), it was a great deal! I hope you enjoy it if you decide to book the Caribe.

We stayed in a regular room--2 queens and a pull out sofa years ago. It was so dirty that we checked out after one night and went running to the Poly. I have heard that it is better now, but I prefer to be at a WDW resort. The Disney touch makes a big difference. IMHO of course.

Thank you for all the help. My wife has booked a suite for all of us and we have decided to rent a minivan instead of using the shuttle service which did look very limited. It will be our first time driving ourselves around and believe or not kind of looking forward to it as it is easy to get to parks from hotel.
My wife has signed our children up for two YES programs and I can't believe the savings on park tickets we are getting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter