Caribe Royale Hotel

lgirlsplus1

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at the Caribe Royale Hotel? We are thinking about booking there. If so, is there any special area / room we should request? Can you see fireworks from Epcot there or is it too far away? Any help is appreciated.

Has anyone stayed at the Caribe Royale Hotel? We are thinking about booking there. If so, is there any special area / room we should request? Can you see fireworks from Epcot there or is it too far away? Any help is appreciated.

I am interested to know more about this resort, as well. I have a few days booked over spring break because of some positive reviews that I read, but haven't read as much about it as some others.

The pool looks great! We thought we'd try and stay off Disney property (will save $950 by doing so). I googled the map of the property and surrounding area and It's approx. a mile and a half from Disney.

I have to stay there for a conference in the next few months. I have been reading reviews. Sounds like the hotel is good but the food not so great and you need to get in your car to find other food options.

As for views, havent seen anything regarding that. Due to the proximity I dont think you will have much of a view because there are lots of tall hotels in that direction.

Saying that I have stayed at the Hilton in DTD and had great views but there are no tall hotels in the way.

Would like to hear your review of the hotel ( if you don't mind) once you've visited there...thanks for the info.:)

Stayed here and it's a decent property. Rooms are quite spacious. You are too far from EPCOT to see the fireworks.

we've stayed twice. once in a regular double queen room and once in a villa. either room is gorgeous. it is a very large property.
it is actually closer to the parks than some of the on site properties.
approximately a mile or so.
you cannot see fireworks from the property.
the villa was actually a lot bigger than my 1st apartment.
big kitchen with eat on bar, large table to seat 6, pull out sofa sleeper.
balcony off of living room and master bed room.
master bedroom had jacuzzi tub, king bed, flat screen tv. vanity area outside of actual bathroom.
the other bedroom was on the other side of the villa with it's private bath.
that room had 2 queens.
hotel restaurant had a great breakfast buffet. very yummy.

we stayed there in 2011, albeit just for a night before we checked into the Contemporary...i will tell you this; if i was to stay at an off WDW property hotel this would be the place...beautiful lobby, clean rooms, even the smaller rooms are a decent size, nice bathroom and bathroom set-up....pool was open late....we ate at the breakfast buffet before leaving for WDW- it was good and reasonably priced..also found the staff helpful and nice...

We stayed there in April. This was a totally different type of trip for us. We go to WDW every year, fly and always stay on-site. We decided to take this trip at the last minute... we drove, and stayed off-site for the first time since 1989, only went to a park every other day, drove to Clearwater Beach for one day and included the Universal Parks for the first time. It was actually a pleasant surprise of how much we enjoyed ourselves on this trip!

We stayed in a 1 bedroom suite, (only had our 2 youngest with us on this trip.) The room was clean, beds were comfortable, the staff was very helpful. Our room overlooked the pool area, no balcony, though.

I love the waterfall pool. DH took the boys to a Yankee game in Tampa one day and I chose to have a resort day... very relaxing. We had one day that it was difficult finding a chair, so it can be crowded at times. The lobby is beautiful and there is a small gift shop.

The boys watched a movie being shown near the pool one evening. They also enjoyed playing basketball on the court. We were there for Easter, and the hotel organized an egg hunt for the younger kids.

We only ate the hotel once. We chose from the quick serve after we checked in, I don't remember much about the food or dining options.

Our stay was quiet and felt safe. We would stay here again.

We did see fireworks one evening, (quite a distance away) in the general direction of Epcot, but we weren't sure where they were being sent from.

There is a mini plaza across the street... pizza, Chinese, convenience store and a CVS. Otherwise, I don't think anything else is within walking distance. The hotel is located very close to a huge Walmart.

We love this place! We rented a 2 bedroom villa for 6 people and it was definitely enough space and comfort. Very close to all parks! We tried Floridays this month and it didn't even come close to the Caribe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter