Caribe Cove - Kissimmee

TamaraQT

DIS Veteran
The other day I booked a 4day/3night stay at Caribe Cove in Kissimmee for only $79 a night. It was a pretty good price considering it will be a 3 bedroom unit (free upgrade). Has anyone stayed here before? I read reviews on tripadvisor and it seems most people complain about the beds, but not much else. Anybody have any other feedback or comments? :)

The other day I booked a 4day/3night stay at Caribe Cove in Kissimmee for only $79 a night. It was a pretty good price considering it will be a 3 bedroom unit (free upgrade). Has anyone stayed here before? I read reviews on tripadvisor and it seems most people complain about the beds, but not much else. Anybody have any other feedback or comments? :)

We stayed last year and liked it a lot!!!

Thanks for responding. What building/unit did you stay in? Were you close to pool. Was the unit as nice as the pictures? What did you like about it? Was there anything you didn't like? What else can you tell me? Thanks In Advance!! :)

Thanks for responding. What building/unit did you stay in? Were you close to pool. Was the unit as nice as the pictures? What did you like about it? Was there anything you didn't like? What else can you tell me? Thanks In Advance!! :)

Hi there...

We stayed there in Jan 2011 and loved it! We stayed in building 4 I believe (facing the pond in the back). The unit was super nice (just as nice as the photos) and spacious. We were a short walk (5 min) from the pool/clubhouse. The pool area is great, too. The only thing I wished they had was a playground for the kids. Otherwise, I can't think of anything I would change. Let me know if you have any questions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter