Caribbean Beach

KimK2006

DIS Veteran
We can book Caribbean Beach at a 35% discount vs. POFQ (or favorite) at a 10% discount. From what I am reading the main food court construction has been (or will be?) completed before our end of May trip. Correct?

We can book Caribbean Beach at a 35% discount vs. POFQ (or favorite) at a 10% discount. From what I am reading the main food court construction has been (or will be?) completed before our end of May trip. Correct?

Correct. Other than finishing up the Gondola station all construction is completed at CBR. And I must say, the upgrades are fantastic.

The moderates are similar enough that it would be nuts to pay 25% more for one than another. Regardless of which ones are being compared.

That is a great discount at CBR!!!

I am one of those that prefer CBR to POFQ so its a no brainer for me.

How are the busses at CBR? My son is in a wheelchair and I am concerned with multiple bus stops and having to have people move to get him on/off.

How are the busses at CBR? My son is in a wheelchair and I am concerned with multiple bus stops and having to have people move to get him on/off.

We've never had any issues with them. And there seems to be a wheelchair on almost every bus. Nobody seems to mind one bit.

POFQ is our favorite Mod but I would not even think twice about it and stay at CBR for that big of a difference. If it was just a 10-10% difference then for us, it would be different:) I do not agree with PrincessArlena'sDad that they are all similar, the themes are VERY different, the PO resorts have a boat to DS, CSR has an adult night club and a spa/gym, POFQ is the only Mod with 1 bus stop, CBR has the only pool with a zero entry, the CS's have a lot of different foods choices and CBR just finished their new TS and FC etc.

I had been planning on trying POFQ for my trip in May, as I had never stayed there before. But when that big 35% discount came out today for CBR, which is my favorite resort anyway, I jumped on it!

I did book CBR and cancel my POFQ reservation. (We can drink a lot of adult beverages in Epcot with that savings!) I did book a Preferred room to make sure we were close to the main building. Yay! Thanks for the replies.

Is the 35% discount a pass holder discount? We were thinking of trying this resort in May...

Is the 35% discount a pass holder discount? We were thinking of trying this resort in May...

Yes. The General Public discount is not that much. I think the highest for those is 30% and that is for deluxe resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter