Caribbean Beach vs Coronado Springs

tstidm1

DIS Veteran
I am looking into a May 2021 trip to WDW and see reasonable prices for Caribbean beach and Coronado Springs (less than $100 apart). I’m a single person traveling, so I’m not as tied to amenities.

Which resort would people recommend? I know Caribbean beach has the Skyliner, but have heard mixed things on it (wait time).

I'd pick CSR, especially the Grand Destino Tower. You'll swear its a deluxe resort.

As far as the skyliner goes, don't worry about the "wait times" as that is pretty much only a factor during the morning opening times. Even at that point, you'll have the same issue with bus service at CSR.

CSR has nicer rooms than CBR, though both have lovely grounds. We've also found the location of CSR to be a lot more convenient to get to all the parks, as it's very centrally located. I'd choose CSR hands down just for the rooms alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter