Caribbean Beach Resort Picture

The main pool is being redone at CBR. Trinidad North is a preferred location costing extra. You might want to read the CBR FAQ thread listed in my signature below. Lots of good information there.

You will love CBR. It is a beautiful resort.

Welcome to the DIS.

What great memories! We were there in June 2007! LOVED IT! We may actually have to stay again at CBR! We like trying different resorts but CBR was so fantastic! Our DS enjoyed it a lot. Next Trip in 2009 so we will have to chance to look at posted photos of the new pool area before we decide.

Great photos. We stayed in Jamaica, and it brought back alot of memories. Thanks for posting.:thumbsup2

2442561390102343370AHeqhY_ph.jpg

Thank you safetymom! I wasn't sure about that building because I never seemed to see anyone talking about it. I was getting worried. I know we were paying extra to get a better building. I knew I did NOT want to be in South. Not with two kids. We want to be where the action is ;) I'll go check them out. I also couldn't ever find for sure if it was the main pool being renovated. Soooo excited!!!:woohoo:

Anyone stay at Trinadad North?? This is the building our travel agent said was good.:confused3

Any opinions or pictures??

Which pool is being redone?? At which building?

Thanks!!

We stayed in Trinidad 3128 last March, and we loved it there!! I have lots of photos in the CBR 2007 link below -- Trinidad North was a great location, and we LOVED our first floor room that opened up right onto the courtyard!!!:banana:

Thank you all so much for posting pictures! These are just making me more and more excited!

We will be there April 5th through the 11th and I swear, I am getting tears in my eyes from the excitment!

I feel bad that you are crying.... we'll be glad to go in your place if it would help!:cool1:

Thank you all for the beautiful pictures. We're thinking about staying there in February 2009 and it looks great! Can't wait to see pictures of the new pool when it's done.

Thanks for all the pictures everyone, I am starting to get really excited about staying here in August.

I will be at CBR in November and up until now I was really nervous because I have never stayed there before and I have been hearing some negative things about the resort but it looks absolutely beautiful and I am no longer nervous....If anybody has anymore pics that would be awesome:flower3:

If you click on the link in my signature I have lots of pictures of CBR up on my website. You will love the resort.

Does anyone know if there are hammocks on Carribbean Cay?

August 2007

Aruba #5508

299aruba_bed.JPG

299aruba_room.JPG

299aruba5508.JPG

299aruba55.JPG

Our room was on the corner, bottom right in the photo above. It was very private, almost secluded. I actually like the corner room because we had two large windows.

Themed Pool

299theme_pool.JPG

299theme_pool1.JPG

These photos were taken at daybreak, as we walked to Old Port Royal to catch our shuttle to Universal.

Aruba pool

299aruba_pool.JPG

299centertown.JPG

Bumping up.

I'm so excited. I just booked a surprise trip for the kids in October. DH is going to run the Tower of Terror 13K Race and we were able to get a special rate for two rooms at CBR. I've always wanted to try CBR and I think the kids will get a kick out of trying the new pool.

Any more pictures?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter