Caribbean Beach Resort Picture

Here's some of mine from September 2007:

wdw3.jpg

wdw7.jpg

wdw9.jpg

wdw10.jpg

Disneydaz....I have stayed in that same room...great location!!! We love CBR..I wish the pool wasnt down for rehab so long or we would be staying there agin this June...we are staying at POFQ..my son is a big pool person and with OPR being down we opted to try a new resort...but my heart will always be with CBR!!!

All of these photos are making me miss my favorite Disney resort! I like CBR even better than the Polynesian but we are staying there this trip for the monorail and the ease of getting back to the resort quickly. Our DD has autism. Maybe when she is a bit older we can go back to the Caribbean Beach! Jamaica is my favorite "island." Love the yellow and blue buildings.

Next year this time we will be there!!!!!!!!! Just changed our dates last night. DH deployment just got chopped down to 12 months woooohooooo:yay: :dance3: :rotfl: :cool1: :rotfl2: :dance3: I CAN"T WAITTTTTTT!!!!

I forgot how gorgeous and lush this resort really is! I love the hammocks on the beach .. do they fit two people? :love:

and is the Jamaica building a good location? I really love the bright yellow of it.. it looks so happy and tropical! That pool would totally make me feel like I was a pirate with it's cannons and such!! argh! pirate: Is there a slide?

I forgot how gorgeous and lush this resort really is! I love the hammocks on the beach .. do they fit two people? :love:

and is the Jamaica building a good location? I really love the bright yellow of it.. it looks so happy and tropical! That pool would totally make me feel like I was a pirate with it's cannons and such!! argh! pirate: Is there a slide?

I never tried to fit two in the hammock but I suppose it could be done.

Jamaica is very good location, request building 45. That building is right by the bridge to Old Port Royale and close to that island's quiet pool and not too, too far from the bus stop.

That pool is now gone. It is being refurbished and we will see what it will be when it reopens in September.

Dreams Unlimited booked us CBR for our land and sea package and to be honest I had never done much research on CBR. After looking at all the great pictures I am very excited to stay there. I think it will be a great kick off to our cruise!! I can't wait!

Here are some pics from CBR that I took when I was there in September 2007 We stayed in the Aruba section of the resort.

100_1730-1.jpg

100_0281-1.jpg

100_1731.jpg

100_1729-1.jpg

100_0280.jpg

Here are some pics from the Jamaica section of CBR. Sorry if my pictures aren't the greatest. I took them on my way walking to the bus stop.

100_0279.jpg

100_0284.jpg

100_0285.jpg

100_0283.jpg

100_0282-1.jpg

100_0278-2.jpg

100_0277.jpg

Great pictures we are going to CBR Jan2009 Stayed there in 1988 so I am sure it will look different. Can't wait to see the new poolpirate:

We just returned yesterday from our first stay at CBR since 1990. We had forgetten how nice it was and how much we liked it there! The main change that we noticed was that the vegetation had grown up much more, but that made it even nicer! We will return for another stay.

Thank you all so much for posting pictures! These are just making me more and more excited!

We will be there April 5th through the 11th and I swear, I am getting tears in my eyes from the excitment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter