Caribbean Beach Resort FAQ Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are my options for getting a few beers at night at CBR..Just the pool bar or is there another...inside/airconditioned.:drinking1

Also...we are getting there on the 7th of Sept.....who thinks the pool will be open..raise their hand:thumbsup2

What are my options for getting a few beers at night at CBR..Just the pool bar or is there another...inside/airconditioned.:drinking1

Also...we are getting there on the 7th of Sept.....who thinks the pool will be open..raise their hand:thumbsup2

Well I really hope the pool is open! I'm going down Sep. 4th and leaving the 7th! So yes!! I hope it's open!!! :banana: :thumbsup2

Just the pool bar... but it is really fun! There are plenty of tables near by if you don't want to sit right at the bar. We've taken our drinks over onto the bridge and hung out... or you could go for a nice little walk.

Banana Cabana is a cute pool bar--we like it!:goodvibes

You can also buy beer & wine in the store at OPR to take to your room too.:rolleyes:

You can also find beer in the food court and I believe there is a small cooler in the store. You could always take it back to the beach and, i f you're lucky, watch the Epcot fireworks.

Wow, a lot of people checking in on sept 20!!
Hi relcx4, cheekpatch, tpholland and daginch!! See you on septmber 20:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It would be great if someone started a post on the live reports and countdown board for CBR visits.

This way we can keep this thread going longer and those of you that have CBR plans can chat on the other thread.

Thanks.

Has anyone heard apool update this week? Did they work on the roof or train the staff? There were rumors of a Labor Day weekend opening. Any news?

I have been a long time lurker on this thread this whole summer and this being my first REAL post I wanted to thank WPXC and Safetymom for their info. It has been very valuable (and in WPXC case very hopeful).

The summer went by too quickly (and not exactly the best), but I don't care 'cause I am going to CBR in 6 days. It almost didn't happen. You see, it was early June and I had plans of just staying around the house this year. I asked my awesome DW if there was any place she wanted to go this year and she said Disney World. No twisting of any arm here. Sure it will be tight, but worth it. For WDW is the only place I have found that I truly can be free of the "real world." An oasis for my head :)

I have been a long time lurker on this thread this whole summer and this being my first REAL post I wanted to thank WPXC and Safetymom for their info. It has been very valuable (and in WPXC case very hopeful).

The summer went by too quickly (and not exactly the best), but I don't care 'cause I am going to CBR in 6 days. It almost didn't happen. You see, it was early June and I had plans of just staying around the house this year. I asked my awesome DW if there was any place she wanted to go this year and she said Disney World. No twisting of any arm here. Sure it will be tight, but worth it. For WDW is the only place I have found that I truly can be free of the "real world." An oasis for my head :)

Have a wonderful trip!! :goodvibes

Hello!
I have been reading this board religiously for the last 7 months but have never posted. Now I am 2 weeks away from my honeymoon at Disney and I am so excited! I can't wait!
I want to thank everyone for all of their great questions and info. I have gathered so much valuable knowledge from all of the CBR and Disney experts. I am so excited about staying at this beautiful resort. :yay: I have loved looking at the pictures and watching with anticipation as pool pictures were posted (who knew water would be so exciting?) and updates were given.

We will be there September 12-20 and we can't wait! Our trip is a secret as we have 3 girls and they would dis-own us if they knew we were going without them. We got married on 8-8-08 and have been counting down to our Disney trip ever since. :cloud9: WOO-HOO!

After this trip we will be taking our girls to Disney (hoping for a bounce back on this one) they really deserve a trip and will be so excited when they find out.
14 days till the girls stay with grandma and mommy and daddy party with Mickey and Minnie.:love:

:hippie: DW 29 :rolleyes1 DH 39 :dance3: 3 girls 3~5~7

1988 Contemporary with family
2008 Honeymoon with Hubby

Hello!
I have been reading this board religiously for the last 7 months but have never posted. Now I am 2 weeks away from my honeymoon at Disney and I am so excited! I can't wait!
I want to thank everyone for all of their great questions and info. I have gathered so much valuable knowledge from all of the CBR and Disney experts. I am so excited about staying at this beautiful resort. :yay: I have loved looking at the pictures and watching with anticipation as pool pictures were posted (who knew water would be so exciting?) and updates were given.

We will be there September 12-20 and we can't wait! Our trip is a secret as we have 3 girls and they would dis-own us if they knew we were going without them. We got married on 8-8-08 and have been counting down to our Disney trip ever since. :cloud9: WOO-HOO!

After this trip we will be taking our girls to Disney (hoping for a bounce back on this one) they really deserve a trip and will be so excited when they find out.
14 days till the girls stay with grandma and mommy and daddy party with Mickey and Minnie.:love:

Congrats to the newlyweds!
I love how sneaky you are! Where do the girls think you are going?
And finally, a bouceback would be great!:banana:

Thank you!:wave2:

The girls think that we are going to an island in the Caribbean... so it isn't a complete lie... just omitting a few facts.;) Neither of us have been since we were little kids, him when it was just the Magic Kingdom and me right after Epcot opened, so this will be all new to us! We wanted to go by ourselves first before we take the girls so that we know what we are doing and can ride the "big kid" rides and spend time together. :love:
Plus we are looking forward to being little kids and not responsible adults for 9 days! We don't have to set a good example! We can do what we want and stay up late! :lmao: We can eat ice cream for breakfast! We don't have to go to work!!!!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter