Caribbean Beach Resort Countdown! What will you celebrate?

We are staying at the CBR 8/2 - 8/7, celebrating my new job and my DD2's first trip to the World. This will be our second time to the World, first time staying at a Disney resort. We are so excited and looking forward to staying on-site this time. We are going to do the afternoon break at the resort each day for DD2's nap and swimming time.

We are: Me (the DH38), DW38, DFiL65, DS9, and DD2.

We are celebrating my 30th birthday (July 28)
our 8th anniversary (from June)

... AND

Our first trip to Disney without all the grandparents. We've been to disney before, but this is our First time with just the four of us!!! :)

Great post! I hope everyone has wonderful trips!!

Sept. 21 - Oct. 2
Celebrating 11th Wedding Anniversary!

My Mom and I will be at the CBR from 9/15 through 9/21.

We are celebrating her Birthday
My first trip as an adult

Thank you for the invite to join this thread. We will be staying at the CBR 9/19 -9/25. We are celebrating our new DGD's first WDW trip (she will be 10 mths old) and our first trip back to "the world" since a family tragedy five years ago. This is our 14th trip and the 2nd time staying at CBR.

CBR 9/26 - 10/1. First time staying at WDW. We had a 2 day visit in Feb. with older parents- this time just us 2. Want to play at the parks. Celebrating- vacation :love:

Me too! Me too! I'm there Oct 26-Oct 31 with my mom. We're celebrating my birthday (Oct 27)!

Planning to do MNSSHP on my birthday, 2 days at Epcot doing F&W, and AK since we both haven't done that park in a bit.

We'll be there Nov.29 to Dec.6th celebrating my daughter Kennedy's first trip and my daughter Victoria's 8th birthday. :banana::love::goodvibes:cool1:

Good morning everybody! I hope that everybody's good and happy that they're countin' down the days until their CBR stay. I know I am. Just 13 days until we start our drive and just 14 until we actually check in!

I have updated our list again and have added several new members! Welcome aboard!

For those of you who have never stayed at the CBR and want to see pictures of the Nemo rooms and the resort grounds, head on over to my trip report. I also have a very detailed review/information on the CBR. It's also a pretty fun read because we had a lot of mishaps last trip.....someone lost a tooth, there was a drive by scooter incident, we got stuck on a ride and even more still! The link is in my signature.

We will be there from 8/5 to 8/12.

Celebrating our 1st trip to WDW
Celebrating DH Birthday
Celebrating DD 14th Birthday

We will be there from 9/26 to 10/3 to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary! My daughter will have just completed the Iowa Basic tests the day before we leave so I think she'll be celebrating having those done, and my son will celebrate having completed his first month of first grade!

Looking forward to the F&W Festival and our first MNSSHP!

Mickeystoontown I love your trip report! I hope your upcoming trip is as much fun with a little less excitement!

Thanks,
Erin

We will be there from 9/20-9/25.

We will be celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary, our first stay at CBR, and our son starting Pre-K.

We can't wait to get there!

12/01-12/06

We'll be celebrating: my college graduation, our 1st CBR stay, our first trip with both of the grandparents, and Grandad's 1st return to the world (he hasn't been since '88, wonder if I could get him to wear a 1st visit button to AK and DHS? :laughing:)

Also, congrats to everyone who's posted on your celebrations! :teeth:

Well I guess my CBR stay is the farthest away. Me and hubby and staying at CBR for the first time, next year- March 4th. Too many days to count!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter