Caribbean beach help

We just got back from our first stay at CBR. I had wondered the same thing and noticed that several people on the boards had recommended Aruba 51 and one of the buildings in Jamaica.
Our room was in Aruba 51 and it was very convenient to the bridge that crosses over to the main pool and food court.
But I think it depends on what you want to be near. We were not very close to a bus stop or the quiet pool in Aruba. In fact, the Jamaica quiet pool was closer. We had a car and only took the bus a few times also.

Our last two stays at CBR, we have been in Martinique building 21. It is the last Martinique building before Barbados, and only a few minutes walk to the main pool and the food court. I requested Jamaica both times.

When we stayed at CBR we were in Jamaica and I'm 99% sure it was in building 46. It was a bit farther from the food court and main pool as some of the other buildings but not too much farther and it was quite close to the bus stop which was nice.

ETA: Strike that. It appears only building 45 in Jamaica is closer to the main pool and that is not by much. We were quite happy with 46.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter