Caribbean Beach Freestyle Coke Machines?

2hapykdz

DIS Veteran
Booked at Pop in a week and a half and was thinking about upping to CBR for a better resort experience due to the limited park hours, and noticed on the CBR map that each area had 2 Freestyle Coke machines. This would make buying a refillable mug more appealing....but are they operating with Covid? TIA!

Booked at Pop in a week and a half and was thinking about upping to CBR for a better resort experience due to the limited park hours, and noticed on the CBR map that each area had 2 Freestyle Coke machines. This would make buying a refillable mug more appealing....but are they operating with Covid? TIA!
As pp said no and the island marketplaces are also closed. Reason why we didn’t bother doing the mugs at our CBR stay earlier this month. We were in Jamaica building 45 and it was a good 5-7 min walk to the food court. Not terrible but not fun. To be honest, while the lobby at CBR is nice and new, the rooms at POP are much nicer. The rooms at CBR need some TLC. Also, the buses at CBR have not been the best as of late. If the pool is important, then I can see moving to CBR but otherwise you might be better off at pop given all else.

Any update on the Freestyle machines at each village? Are they operating now? We’ll be going in about 2 weeks.

Last edited:
We’re here now- no Freestyle machines but you can refill your mugs at the food court now.

Here as well. No freestyle at the villages or food court. Though the regular fountain machines are available at the food court. The mugs aren’t worth walking a half mile for fill up.

Here as well. No freestyle at the villages or food court. Though the regular fountain machines are available at the food court. The mugs aren’t worth walking a half mile for fill up.

In theory the mugs are nice if you're going to sit down and dine at the food court, but even when we stayed at the building next to the food court at ASSp I'd be about done with my drink by the time I got back to the room.

In theory the mugs are nice if you're going to sit down and dine at the food court, but even when we stayed at the building next to the food court at ASSp I'd be about done with my drink by the time I got back to the room.
Me too! The mugs don’t hold enough. They definitely need to be bigger.

Me too! The mugs don’t hold enough. They definitely need to be bigger.
The mugs were bigger long ago, but you know Disney, give less and charge more. We use to always buy them, but we haven't bought the mugs on any of our last 10 trips. Just not worth it. You may have seen me the last time I bought one, I was the guy that filled it, stood and :drinking1and then filled it again to take back to my room. LOL

They opened the regular soda fountain machine at Spyglass Grill in the Trinidad Village. The grill is not open just the soda fountain. We had 2 normal paper cups with chip on bottom with us when returning from meal Banana Cabana and both worked that night. Only one cup worked the next day with 3 refills until 2pm allowed. Not sure why the other didn’t work the same.

Really hoping they bring the freestyle machines back soon. Having one close to the room is a huge plus of being at CBR (plus the Skyliner).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter