Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just returned from a 9 night/ 10 day stay at CB. And I can't thank everyone enough for all the info! From food, location, fireworks, EVERYTHING! Thank you all so much!

I was so hesitant on this resort due to some negative feedback and the refurb happening soon. We will definitely return! We loved it all! It was like paradise!

If anyone has any questions....please feel free!!

excited4disney2012 said:
We just returned from a 9 night/ 10 day stay at CB. And I can't thank everyone enough for all the info! From food, location, fireworks, EVERYTHING! Thank you all so much!

I was so hesitant on this resort due to some negative feedback and the refurb happening soon. We will definitely return! We loved it all! It was like paradise!

So glad you had a good time! We were also hesitant before our first CBR stay and haven't been able to stay anywhere else since. It really is a great resort.

Hi Guys!! Just wanted to say hello again to my Caribbean peeps :) :)
Ive been gone a while but Im back again..its that time of year again where we are starting to plan a Disney trip, so glad you guys are still around and I hope you are all well since I last logged on here which is probably last June or something!! ( yeah I know too long..sorry) anyhoo...jumping back on the wagon again...wohooo:goodvibes

can you please tell me what the food court is like, how does it work with lots of different stations, is it all Caribbean food ?

Just booked for 3 nights Feb 15-18! DF and I reserved a king room..any building requests that are asked for? I haven't stayed at the resort since 2008 and DF has never stayed. We typically stay at Coronado or French Quarter but decided to give this a try!

We always request Martinique 25 - it's close to Old Port Royale, has a bus stop just across the parking lot, is one building over from a lovely quiet pool.. it's pretty much perfect location wise :)

can you please tell me what the food court is like, how does it work with lots of different stations, is it all Caribbean food ?

There are several different stations in the food court and all serve a variety of foods. The food is not all Caribbean themed. As a matter of fact, I think that there are only a couple of Caribbean style foods in the food court. Most are served at Shutters which is the table service restaurant. In the food court, they serve burgers, hot dogs, hot and cold sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, salads and more. I have pictures of the food court and some of the menus in my trip report. Click on the link below and then look at the second post for additional links.

Welcome home! I'm glad to hear that you had a great stay and enjoyed the resort.

Hi Guys!! Just wanted to say hello again to my Caribbean peeps :) :)
Ive been gone a while but Im back again..its that time of year again where we are starting to plan a Disney trip, so glad you guys are still around and I hope you are all well since I last logged on here which is probably last June or something!! ( yeah I know too long..sorry) anyhoo...jumping back on the wagon again...wohooo:goodvibes

Welcome back to the Dis! It's tough to be on the boards when there's no Disney trip in the works. Let the planning begin!

There are several different stations in the food court and all serve a variety of foods. The food is not all Caribbean themed. As a matter of fact, I think that there are only a couple of Caribbean style foods in the food court. Most are served at Shutters which is the table service restaurant. In the food court, they serve burgers, hot dogs, hot and cold sandwiches, pizzas, pastas, salads and more. I have pictures of the food court and some of the menus in my trip report. Click on the link below and then look at the second post for additional links.

thank you

10 days until back at CBR and a snowstorm coming in on Wednesday. I can't take it anymore, need to get in the Disney bubble.

10 days until back at CBR and a snowstorm coming in on Wednesday. I can't take it anymore, need to get in the Disney bubble.

Sounds like you need some Florida sunshine and quick!

seen the ones of hotel but done of the food court am i going mad lol

Let me see if I can find the link and I'll post it for you. They are either in my walk around the resort or the surprise post.

will you be hoping to get a refurbish room next time you go?

When I was advised of the refurb, I asked about the possibility of getting a refurbed room when we arrive on May 24th and I was told that it is a possibility. I'm going to call when it gets closer to the our arrival date. It would be nice to have one of the newly refurbed rooms.::yes::

My mum and I are thinking of staying at the CBR from 23rd June-7th July for my 21st birthday (originally wanted to stay at CSR but seems fully booked and POR is coming out pricey).

It seems now that we can only get a Kingsize room instead of one with two double beds - is this a good or bad thing? We ideally would have liked to sleep in separate beds!

Also what do you think the likelihood is of being given a refurbished room? Is it too busy in the year for room requests to be granted?

Finally (sorry) any ideas which village will be the first to be refurbished? :)

Does anyone know if the food court offers plain hot oatmeal and/or egg whites for breakfast? My dad has had some health related illnesses and is watching what he eats so my mom said that's what his current diet has been for breakfast, along with fresh berries. Thanks if anyone knows!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter