• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All you CBR Lovers! We're here staying in Jamaica and loving it! Didn't have a fridge when we got here but were brought one within just a couple hours of requesting it and it works great. Same story for my inlaws.

I do have a question - very last minute so hopefully some of you are on! We have a 8:45 ADR at Ohana tomorrow. Can we take the bus from CBR to Epcot and then ride the monorail directly to the Poly? Or do we have to involve the ticket and transportation center at all? TIA!

So happy to be here!!!! :)

Hi All you CBR Lovers! We're here staying in Jamaica and loving it! Didn't have a fridge when we got here but were brought one within just a couple hours of requesting it and it works great. Same story for my inlaws.

I do have a question - very last minute so hopefully some of you are on! We have a 8:45 ADR at Ohana tomorrow. Can we take the bus from CBR to Epcot and then ride the monorail directly to the Poly? Or do we have to involve the ticket and transportation center at all? TIA!

So happy to be here!!!! :)

Take the bus to magic kingdom then monorail to poly. Have a great time!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I had to click modify on line check in (didn't make any changes), followed it through and when I clicked done a new window popped up reading personalize MB!!!

Ok, great. I am going to try it right now! :) I haven't even done online check in yet.. Been busy the past couple weeks but I am going to try and will let you guys know. Thank you!

8 days out from check-in at CBR and no MB or FP+ popping up in MDE. :(

Tried to log in and out of online check-in and kept getting the "Goofy" error screen.

You need to go in and modify your check in. Are you doing that?

Yes - I have logged into and out of online check-in 3 separate times and when I get to the last screen and click "Done", then I get the Goofy screen with "We are unable to complete your online checkin at this time. Please try again later."

Oh well...

Yes - I have logged into and out of online check-in 3 separate times and when I get to the last screen and click "Done", then I get the Goofy screen with "We are unable to complete your online checkin at this time. Please try again later."

Oh well...

Hmm, that's weird. I'd try calling.

Question, if you charge things to your KTTW card do they process it everyday or at the end of your stay and charge it to your debit/credit card attached to it?

Hmm, that's weird. I'd try calling.

Thanks for the tip although it didn't work out too well. Took me 13 minutes on hold to get through (but I did enjoy the Pooh and Indiana Jones music) before answered by a CM.

I was told that if I didn't receive an email notifying me that I was eligible, then my ressie might not coincide with MB. However, the CM had heard of instances where these emails were sent out as close as 5 days prior to arrival and the MBs were sent overnight delivery.

Even if we still have the "old-fashioned" KTTW cards, I'm at Disney!!

Question, if you charge things to your KTTW card do they process it everyday or at the end of your stay and charge it to your debit/credit card attached to it?

I believe they let it run up to a certain limit. I think its $500 for values, $1000. for moderates, and $1500. for deluxe resorts.
The deluxes are pretty good at "charging out" at the limit, and starting at 0 dollars again automatically. I have heard sometimes if you get to your limit (at any resort & level) you may just be unothorized for anymore room charges intil you go to the resorts front desk, and manually "charge out" youself. Then you are good to again until maxxed out again.
Like I said, Deluxes are pretty good at keeping on top of it, but Mods, and values ......not so much .......it more up to you to track it and charge out when you get close to the limit. If not you may be unable to charge to your KTTW card until you do. In my experience the Deluxe resorts do it automatically for you, so you never get that embarrassing " sorry you are not authorized to charge" spiel at a restaurant or elswhere.

HTH,
Syndrome

We have a split stay at CBR, Nov 10 -11th and 11th - 18th (FD), I did online check in for the first part, but when I called the resort to double check if we should check in for the second part I was told not to do the online check in for the second, just to let the CM know that we are staying longer so that we "might" not have to change rooms. Both reservations were made with the same category and requests. Has anyone encounter this situation and how would this effect the possible MB or FP+ if we are not online checked, does it even matter? TIA. :crazy2:

I believe they let it run up to a certain limit. I think its $500 for values, $1000. for moderates, and $1500. for deluxe resorts.
The deluxes are pretty good at "charging out" at the limit, and starting at 0 dollars again automatically. I have heard sometimes if you get to your limit (at any resort & level) you may just be unothorized for anymore room charges intil you go to the resorts front desk, and manually "charge out" youself. Then you are good to again until maxxed out again.
Like I said, Deluxes are pretty good at keeping on top of it, but Mods, and values ......not so much .......it more up to you to track it and charge out when you get close to the limit. If not you may be unable to charge to your KTTW card until you do. In my experience the Deluxe resorts do it automatically for you, so you never get that embarrassing " sorry you are not authorized to charge" spiel at a restaurant or elswhere.

HTH,
Syndrome

Thank you so much for your information!!!

Got magic bands for my stay Oct 19-23rd....

Above poster, try logging out and logging back in... My screen said the same thing. ( Goofy.. try again later) and I successfully did mine!

Thanks for the tip although it didn't work out too well. Took me 13 minutes on hold to get through (but I did enjoy the Pooh and Indiana Jones music) before answered by a CM.

I was told that if I didn't receive an email notifying me that I was eligible, then my ressie might not coincide with MB. However, the CM had heard of instances where these emails were sent out as close as 5 days prior to arrival and the MBs were sent overnight delivery.

Even if we still have the "old-fashioned" KTTW cards, I'm at Disney!!

That's what I thought - the whole email of eligibility thing. DH is a little disappointed we haven't gotten the heads up for MB, but does agree - KTTW card or MG, we'll be at Disney!

Hi Everyone,

I logged into my Disney account and the customize MB popped up. I didn't need to update my online reservation. I clicked on customize and the window says I need to customize by Sept 19th. I check in on Oct 19th. Looks like we have to customize 30 days before check-in. This is so exciting!!!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter