Caribbean Beach FAQ part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope everyone's is having a fantastic Easter weekend (for those that celebrate)...I just got my ME luggage tags in the mail yesterday - nothing better than Mickey Mail and a long weekend :thumbsup2

Only 34 more days until we leave for the WDW :goodvibes

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

This is awesome!

You are welcome! Glad that it helped.

Hope everyone's is having a fantastic Easter weekend (for those that celebrate)...I just got my ME luggage tags in the mail yesterday - nothing better than Mickey Mail and a long weekend :thumbsup2

I agree, nothing better than receiving Mickey Mail and having a long weekend off from work.

*~PrincessBelle~* said:

Whoohoo!!!!!!! So jealous.

Yeah only 30 days!!:cheer2:

I have a question though. We will be arriving at MCO at 8:10 PM on the 28th. Will we have time to check in at CBR and then make it to HS for the extra magic hours? They are open until mid-night.

Also should we pick up our luggage or let ME handle it?

I am so excited to see this resort! We have always stayed at either a value resort or Shades of Green. I am not putting in a room request this time since it is our first time at the resort. But I do hope that our room will not be too far away from OPR since we will be using our mugs a lot! We normally drive so we bring sodas with us.

BamaGirl said:
Yeah only 30 days!!:cheer2:

I have a question though. We will be arriving at MCO at 8:10 PM on the 28th. Will we have time to check in at CBR and then make it to HS for the extra magic hours? They are open until mid-night.

Also should we pick up our luggage or let ME handle it?

I am so excited to see this resort! We have always stayed at either a value resort or Shades of Green. I am not putting in a room request this time since it is our first time at the resort. But I do hope that our room will not be too far away from OPR since we will be using our mugs a lot! We normally drive so we bring sodas with us.

If your plane lands on time you should have enough time to get checked in at CBR and get to DHS for EMH.

At that time of night, I would grab my luggage myself.

Hello. I think this has been in this post already, but is Martinique only preferred rooms? Or can we request a room in that village for a standard reservation? Thanks for your help!

19 days until we are at CBR!!!!!!

Hello. I think this has been in this post already, but is Martinique only preferred rooms? Or can we request a room in that village for a standard reservation? Thanks for your help!

Only buildings 24, 25 and 26 of Martinique are preferred. The others are standard.

I had a non-preferred room, and was placed in Martinique 22. I originally requested to be in Aruba or Jamaica near the bridge. Luckily the cast member informed us that the cheer and dance teams were rooming there, and almost took up the entire villages. Then I just requested a room near Old Port Royale. I loved the location. Our room faced a bus stop, but there was a lot of pretty foliage in the view. It was super nice to have a shorter walk as we eat at the foot court many times and in January mornings and evenings can be chilly. Have a great trip!

Arriving at the CBR for the first time exactly two weeks from today with my DH, DD (16) & DS (14). DH and I were at Disney 20 yrs ago, but our kids have never been and we're all beyond excited!! Thanks for this awesome and informative thread which is making us even more excited! CAN NOT WAIT to get there!!

Arriving at the CBR for the first time exactly two weeks from today with my DH, DD (16) & DS (14). DH and I were at Disney 20 yrs ago, but our kids have never been and we're all beyond excited!! Thanks for this awesome and informative thread which is making us even more excited! CAN NOT WAIT to get there!!

Congrat's and have a Super WDW Vacation. Keep us informed, we cant wait to hear what you and your family are up to at our favorite place in the world. May pixiedust: be sprinkled on you during your vacation.

Laur09-welcome to Dis! If you have not done so check out all the great info here on this site and most of all have fun.

Thanks for the welcome and the pixie dust!! :) Really looking forward to finally getting there. We requested a water view in either Aruba (fitting, since we went to the REAL Aruba on our honeymoon) or Jamaica. I read about Jamaica being painted this month, so I'm anxious to see where we end up, not that it really matters.

One silly question: are the fridges in the Nemo rooms cold enough to freeze water bottles? I'd like to carry some frozen bottles to the parks. Also (Ok, TWO silly questions!) Our trip is two weeks from yesterday and we still haven't received our tickets, luggage tags, etc in the mail. Should I be worried yet??

Thanks again. Can't wait for a cocktail at the Banana Cabana!! :banana:

Thanks for the welcome and the pixie dust!! :) Really looking forward to finally getting there. We requested a water view in either Aruba (fitting, since we went to the REAL Aruba on our honeymoon) or Jamaica. I read about Jamaica being painted this month, so I'm anxious to see where we end up, not that it really matters.

One silly question: are the fridges in the Nemo rooms cold enough to freeze water bottles? I'd like to carry some frozen bottles to the parks. Also (Ok, TWO silly questions!) Our trip is two weeks from yesterday and we still haven't received our tickets, luggage tags, etc in the mail. Should I be worried yet??

Thanks again. Can't wait for a cocktail at the Banana Cabana!! :banana:

I was just there yesterday and yes, they are painting in Jamaica. They have lifts and sanders running, Aruba would probably be a better choice right now.

The fridges don't have freezers but do keep things nice and cold.

Enjoy!:)

Hi gang,
Can someone tell me the size of the rooms at cbr in square feet? Thanks?

Hi all. Never been to CBR before and am very tempted to save a good amount of money and stay here for the first half of our stay in June :). The savings would pay for the dining plan! Is there a place I can look for information on whether or not any cheer competitions or groups of teens will be there during that time? Thanks so much for any help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter