• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caribbean Beach FAQ Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

I also found this today while stumbling around for a good CBR photo to use for my homemade planner. (Thanks to Dave for sending me the great Jamaica photo!)

caribbean-beach-resort-map-aerial.jpg

Is there actually something out on Parrot Cay, maybe a playground for kids? Or is it just a walkway to get to the other side?

Curious minds...

Is there actually something out on Parrot Cay, maybe a playground for kids? Or is it just a walkway to get to the other side?

Curious minds...

There are a few different paths on the island that lead to cannons, hammocks, benches and picnic tables. The landscaping is gorgeous.

Hi everyone! I am really excited to be going back to CBR. It is by far my favorite resort at WDW.
We went ahead and booked a king room this time because we really are tired of the double beds. Anyways...
Are there king rooms all over the resort? Is there a chance that we could end up in one of the preffered villages?
I really don't care where we are, but it would be nice to be close to OPR and the main pool.
Thanks!
Krissy

Yeah! I'm confused too! I need to know why the CBR don't have elevators in those rooms! Can you explained it! Oh! One more thing I really love to stay in Jamaica in CBR for my birthday in January 2010!

Yeah! I'm confused too! I need to know why the CBR don't have elevators in those rooms! Can you explained it! Oh! One more thing I really love to stay in Jamaica in CBR for my birthday in January 2010!

There are no elevators at the CBR. But don't worry, the buildings are only two story so the walk up the steps is easy.

we just returned from our stay at CBR and loved it. it is really beautiful and has a real tranquil feeling. i normally don't sleep well at a hotel but i slept better there then i do at home. i think anyone that stays there will be happy they chose it.

Is the pool open 24 hrs all year long? We are going in late Sept. and would love it if the pool was going to be open 24 hrs. while we were there!

Hi everyone! I am really excited to be going back to CBR. It is by far my favorite resort at WDW.
We went ahead and booked a king room this time because we really are tired of the double beds. Anyways...
Are there king rooms all over the resort? Is there a chance that we could end up in one of the preffered villages?
I really don't care where we are, but it would be nice to be close to OPR and the main pool.
Thanks!
Krissy
The king-size bed rooms are sprinkled throughout the resort ... so there IS a chance that you could end up in a preferred location building.

Is the pool open 24 hrs all year long? We are going in late Sept. and would love it if the pool was going to be open 24 hrs. while we were there!

I don't think the main pool is. The quiet pool rules state that they are open and give hours I think too. But another poster who just got back said that currently the main pool is open 24 hours.

I don't think the main pool is. The quiet pool rules state that they are open and give hours I think too. But another poster who just got back said that currently the main pool is open 24 hours.

Thanks!

Has anyone been in late Sept. who can tell me what the hours of the pool were when you were there?

I can't wait to go. My boys are so excited.:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter