Caribbean Beach FAQ Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone, I made it home and while I wish I was still at CBR, we had a great visit. I'll post more of a review soon, but I wanted to post a few photos of the pool. It really is quite nice now -- larger and really nice, from the zero entry section, to the new kids' section, to the dual hot tubs, to the larger size of the pool in general -- oh, and I thought the new slide was great.

These three photos were taken from the top of the new slide:

Viewfromtopofslide.jpg

Viewfromtopofslide4.jpg

Viewfromtopofslide5.jpg

Here's the hot tub next to the pool bar:

Hottubbehindpoolbar.jpg

And the hot tub behind the new slide area:

Hottubbehindnewslide2.jpg

And here is a night view from the new slide area:

poolatnight2.jpg

And a night view from outside the pool area:

Poolatnightfromoutside.jpg

Finally, here are the pool rules... I'm really posting this just because the pool hours were covered with the "24 hours" notice, which was nice!

PoolHoursandrules.jpg

More resort photos coming, but these are some basic ones I took of the pool.

More resort photos coming, but these are some basic ones I took of the pool.

Thanks for the pics!!! But I have to ask - IS IT DECEMBER YET?!?!?!:eek: This is taking FOREVER! I am so thankful for this thread, and the DIS in general - it is helping the days slide by!:lmao:

We really had the best trip to CBR ever this time! I added a link for our CBR photos below... click on the CBR 2009 link... the resort's really pretty at night. One night I took a long walk around, probably after midnight when we got back from one of the parks... just beautiful! I took a few photos that are included.

Hi gang,
Sorry, if this question has been asked before. I have read conflicting info about the Cbr pirate rooms. My question is,
Are there pirate rooms in all the buildings, or does only one building/villiage have pirate rooms?
I want and are willing to pay the extra for a perferred pirate room, but have read that there are no pirate rooms in the perferred area. Thank you in advance.

The Pirate Rooms are only located in Trinidad South. They are NOT located in each village. Hope that helps.

My first time staying at CBR this July 13-20, in the Pirates room! anybody here stayed in them yet? Ive seen pics, but Id like to hear an experience, pref. a positive one lol.

we stayed in april! I posted pics a few pages back., My kids loved it!

My DH, twin 4 year old sons and I are staying @ CBR 8/30 through 9/5 in a pirates room - I can't wait!!! Thanks guys for all the valuable info I've gotten on here . :)
I have a question about the refillable mugs... What are are choices for drinks, exactly? Does anyone know what our current options are?

My DH, twin 4 year old sons and I are staying @ CBR 8/30 through 9/5 in a pirates room - I can't wait!!! Thanks guys for all the valuable info I've gotten on here . :)
I have a question about the refillable mugs... What are are choices for drinks, exactly? Does anyone know what our current options are?

The options are the same at all resorts--coffee, tea, iced tea and soda.

We just came home so I'm trying to remember accurately. They had Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Minute Maid Lemonade (Light, I think), and Orange Soda. Also, Coffee, Decaf, hot water with tea bags available. There were also 4 iced tea choices (I didn't remember them being there before): sweet tea, unsweetened tea, sweet green tea, and a sweet white tea... they all had fancy names and were all in one dispenser just to the left of the coffee dispensers.

While we were there last week, I took an evening to walk around the resort at night and took a few photos. They don't really do it justice at all, but the resort is just beautiful at night, and the special lighting really brings a different feel out.

This one is on the Promenade walkway in front of Aruba:
Nighttimepathlighting.jpg

Here's one of the walkway/patio area outside Old Port Royale, walking from Martinique to the pool:
OPRwalkwayatnight.jpg

And finally, here's one from Aruba, looking across to Old Port Royale:
OPRlights.jpg

In addition to what everyone else mentioned, they also had hot chocolate when we were there in May. My boys enjoyed it before bed.

In addition to what everyone else mentioned, they also had hot chocolate when we were there in May. My boys enjoyed it before bed.

Oh, great point! My boys loved that too -- it was really hot all week, but they would get it in the morning and said it was great!

What's the best way to get from CBR to the Poly? Just trying to do some plannin' for our trip in late August. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter