• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Care to critique my ADR's?

jodim

Mouseketeer
We are going with our 14yo daughter and our 3 boys, ages 12yo, 6yo and almost 3yo and staying 8 nights / 9 days.

This is what we have so far and I've been debating changing a few out.

1900 Park Fair - Dinner
Akershus - Dinner
Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic Dinner
Chef Mickey - Dinner
Cape May - Dinner (My other half and our son is dead set on this one as they love the crab legs)
O'Hana - Dinner
Crystal Palace - Dinner
Lilo & Stitch Breakfast at O'Hana
Tusker House - Late Breakfast

We are more than likely going to do the DDP, even though I know I will have to pay 1 meal oop, which will be a breakfast, but may end up paying per meal as we are pass holders and have a TIW card as well.

I was thinking about maybe changing one of them out for Coral Reef or Boma's, but I know the kids all love the character meals.

I'd definitely do the math. At all the buffets, your 14 and 12 year old will be adults, which gives you 3-4 "Disney adults," and a LOT of buffet meals. Akershus is not a buffet, but is prix fixe. The rest are buffet or AYCTE.

Will your "adult" kids be worth the adult pricing at those meals?

love the restaurant choices, I wouldn't do so many table services and most of them for dinner, but you know what's best for your family, lots of food and hopefully you won't miss any fireworks

Love your choices. O'Hana is one of my favorites for breakfast and dinner. Do the math to see what saves you more money the TIW card or DDP.

Have a magical vacation.

Lucy

Good choices (although adding a dinner at Boma is excellent). We have found that having our big meal at lunch (characters are still there) is often a bit more relaxed and gives more evening flexibility.

I love all of your restaurant choices except for Hollywood & Vine. You already have other character dining options, so I would go with Mama Melrose if your still wanting the Fantasmic dining package or Brown Derby. There are much better options at HS that Hollywood & Vine. I would consider it the worst buffet on property. Just my two thoughts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter