• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cardinals....what a joke!!!!!!!!

gmboy95

Go Patriots!!!!!
OK....we did not make the playoffs at 11-5, but there is a team we beat 47-7 just a month ago in the superbowl.....listen I cant stand the steelers, but if this isn't the biggest superbowl layup of all time I dont know what a layup is:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Well, they are in the Super Bowl. That's a whole lot more than I can say for my team and yours.

The Giants were supposed to win it all.

Unfortunately - they forgot about that and proceeded to lose.......

;)

OK....we did not make the playoffs at 11-5, but there is a team we beat 47-7 just a month ago in the superbowl.....listen I cant stand the steelers, but if this isn't the biggest superbowl layup of all time I dont know what a layup is:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

This is coming from a fan of the team that went 16-0 and lost the superbowl to the 10-6 Giants, you of all people should know what the underdog can do.

The Cardinals might not win but I don't think they are cheaters. I don't know how anyone can be a fan of a team that are known cheaters.

Steelers fan here - and I really want to see them win and hope they do - but as the old saying goes "It ain't over till it's over".

Never under-estimate the underdog and the sheer want and will to win.

We've lost games we should have won and won games no one expected us to over the years.

Case in point OP - your prior thread about how the Pats were going to stomp all over us and we all know how that game went.

For any sport, it isn't necessarily the best team that wins, but the team that is hot at the time of the playoffs. I think the Cardinals can make this a wide open game and one of the more exciting recent Super Bowls.

Give me a break. Every team in the league is playing within the same system. They know the rules going in. The Cardinals and the Steelers did what it took for THEM to get in, no one else did. Fade it, if you're not a Cardinals or Steelers fan, your team did not get it, they did not do what was necessary, they were not cheated out of anything. Get over it.

Hey, if the Chiefs had only won 10 or so more games they might have made it..... BUT THEY DIDN'T.

While I am a huge Patriots fan as well...and bitterly disappointed about them not making it to the play offs this year....isn't this the same thing that was being said about the 2003 Super Bowl and the St. Louis Rams? Dominating offense with KW at QB, was going to be a roll over. I think you know very well who won the game...

Any team can win on any Sunday.

The Cardinals might not win but I don't think they are cheaters. I don't know how anyone can be a fan of a team that are known cheaters.

This is just so old...I guess they were cheaters last year going 16-0....stopped cheating for the Super Bowl and lost, right?

Oh that must have been that other old line everyone uses....karma getting them back.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This is just so old...I guess they were cheaters last year going 16-0....stopped cheating for the Super Bowl and lost, right?

Oh that must have been that other old line everyone uses....karma getting them back.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

KARMA IS A SON OF A B, ISN'T IT? ::yes::

GO STEELERS!

While I'm bummed 11-5 didn't make the playoffs, I'm all about rooting for the Cards! Good for them to be in it and I hope they win it all...what a story that would be, for the team and for Warner himself. Not too long ago we were that same team and look where we are now. I have nothing but good wishes and respect for them.

No one is assured of anything.Had we made the playoffs, there is no saying how far we would have gone, no team/fan can say that. Anything can happen any time. That's one of the things that makes this game so much fun.

GO CARDS!!!

BTW, why does every conversation that has Patriots in it have to be turned back to "cheating"? Get over it people! Move on! Remember the 49rs!!

Tennessee Titan fans could say they should be in the Super Bowl, since they had the best record in the NFL this season. Jaguars (my team) were favored pre-season, but instead they ended up with the most injured OL in the NFL. Sometimes things just suck!

That said, as dh and I watched the NFC title game, we said they were playing to see which team would lose the Super Bowl! :rotfl2:

The AFC is just a stronger conference than the NFC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter