Carbon Freeze at SWW?

denneg

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they will be offering the Carbon Feeeze at SWW this year? I tried to call the D-tech line and got disconnected.

This info is from a very reliable source on the SWW thread:

Just a heads up, the Carbon Freeze Me doesn't appear as a product that they will offer this year (this is info from the HUB an internal CM site) it appeared untll very recently and then it was taken off.
This doesn't mean that they won't offer it but there's a possibility that they won't.
We'll know for sure as the first SWW approaches

CM said that reservations cannot be made yet and she didn't know when the system would allow them to do so.

But at least it looks like there were will be two choices for the Carbon-Freeze Me experience.

Cheers!

Roehl

Yes, there are doing the Freeze Me again this year. You can choose from the carbon freeze me from last year or a custom Stormtrooper figure. I just booked a reservation for my son, so they are taking them now. He did the one last year and has no idea about the stormtrooper this year, so he is going to be super excited! The CM said that you will choose your experience preference when you arrive for your appointment. The cost is the same as last year for both, $99.95 + tax. Shipping is extra.

Here is the link to the article I found:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...ars-weekends-with-return-of-carbon-freeze-me/

Also, when I tried earlier this morning, the wait time said it was 30+ minutes. I called back a few minutes ago, and I was connected to someone right away.

Yes, there are doing the Freeze Me again this year. You can choose from the carbon freeze me from last year or a custom Stormtrooper figure. I just booked a reservation for my son, so they are taking them now. He did the one last year and has no idea about the stormtrooper this year, so he is going to be super excited! The CM said that you will choose your experience preference when you arrive for your appointment. The cost is the same as last year for both, $99.95 + tax. Shipping is extra.

Here is the link to the article I found:

http://www.insidethemagic.net/2013/...ars-weekends-with-return-of-carbon-freeze-me/

Also, when I tried earlier this morning, the wait time said it was 30+ minutes. I called back a few minutes ago, and I was connected to someone right away.

Hi, I cut and pasted information from another thread below. I hope everyone gets through and booked. Cheers! Roehl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sunrise Student
I called 407-939-8324 12:46 Eastern Time, was told that I would be helped within 9 minutes. Unlike the first time I called this time there was actually music playing while I was on hold. The hold was really only 5 minutes.

They are taking reservations now! Woot Woot!

When I called they just started so I have an 8:30 appointment for my boyfriend and myself for Saturday May 18th.

They ask that you check in 10 minutes early. The check-in is over by where Darth Maul is set up, by Rock n’ Roller Coaster.

If you are already in the system they will have your address and information, I have reservations at the Swan BUT I was in the system already for my ADRs and other things already.

She did ask for my credit card information at this time but we will pay when we actually do the D-Tech.

She explained that you will be required to have no face gear on and very little to no makeup for the experience, so those that dress in costume for SWW or like a lot of makeup be forewarned. (Good thing I am wearing my R2 dress that day and will not be wearing a lot of makeup!)

She warned me that you will not get the item at the event that it will be shipped to your home in 4 to 6 weeks. She also stated there would be a shipping fee, cost depending on your home location.

Good luck everyone… I hope this helped Quote

Thanks Sunrise Student! I got right through and wanted to add some info, especially for "international" guests.

First point though, might be important for those who want to take pictures before all of the crowds. I have a reservation on the 17th for 08:10 and you have to be there at least 10 minutes before your time. The CM said to provide my reservation number and time at the gate at 07:30 and I will be let in to make sure I make it. I hope this is true, so I can scope out the lay out (and hopefully get some pics).

In addition, to face and make-up rules, there are hair rules (and sorry for no additional detail, but I tuned out because I am almost bald, LOL) something to the effect that they will give you head bands, but you might want to bring your own I am thinking.

For shipping, FedEx will be used and prices start at $15. For international addresses, the costs can (missed if this is "starts") be $75 or more and do not include any customs impossed taxes or duties.

Cheers!

Roehl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter