caravanners

Verity Chambers

<font color=blue>He's delicious! Rather like <font
I was wondering if there are any other caravanners out there on the dis?! we got our first caravan last year and have had a great time with it so far. Just wondering if there was anyone who would like to share their tips or good sites,

verity. :hug:

We used to love caravanning when the kids were younger, but once they got to their teens, they started hating it. We used to be Caravan Club members and we'd go to the Cotswolds, Clumber Park, Peterborough (anywhere that was an hour or so drive away) for weekends, and it was great as we had a dog too. Then for the Summer Holidays we used to go down to the New Forest, to a place called Bashley Park http://www.hoburne.com/bashley_main.asp where we had many lovely holidays

Have fun in your caravan Verity :)

My parents have a static caravan in North Wales - I love it! As for touring, I don't know many sites, but we used to have a static caravan on Angelsey at Red Wharf Bay and that was the most beautiful spot.
North Wales in general is gorgeous - definitely worth exploring!
Have fun holidaying!! :goodvibes

I've got a static caravan at Millport on Cumbrae and I love it! :love:

I love the location and the caravan itself. It is great to just decide to go away for the weekend on a Thursday evening (or even Friday afternoon) and that be the end of the planning/thought process. Friends and family love it too!

I always used to go to Haven in Haistings when I was a kid :)
This year we are renting a static caravan at Haven Devon cliffs :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter