• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caramel covered Fruit

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
My husband heard something about a place in Germany that has a snack that pineapple covered in Caramel, but I can't find it on any menu.
Any ideas???

It is a pineapple spear covered in either dark or milk chocolate and then drizzled with caramel. When we stopped through there a few days ago, both of my daughters got one. KK also has strawberries done the same way. At one time, they had a skewer of grapes also, but for some unexplainable reason, those are no longer available. However, when we were in Goofy's Candy Company at DTD the next day, I noticed that they had a chocolate-covered skewer of grapes, strawberries and pineapple chunks. Very nice!

Main Street Confectionery also has the chocolate covered pineapple spears. I cannot recall if they have any sort of caramel drizzle, but they're still a great option if you're in the MK and not heading to Germany/Epcot that day.

I would seriously have made reservations to just sleep on the floor of karmelle kuche if try had let me. Everything there was soooo good. The Carmel covered frozen grapes were my fav.

OP, as you can see from the PPs, Karamelle Kuche is a store, not a restaurant. That is why you weren't able to find it on any menu.

The milk chocolate caramel covered pineapple is my all time favorite snack at Disney! Make them at home but not the same without that Disney magic.

I would seriously have made reservations to just sleep on the floor of karmelle kuche if try had let me. Everything there was soooo good. The Carmel covered frozen grapes were my fav.

Our 13 year old would happily join you at that Karamel slumber party.

Our (lunch) waitress at Chefs de France actually directed us over to Germany for dessert. I wasn't planning on eating anything there, but the delectable aroma was too much for me to overcome. Our caramel loving daughter had caramel popcorn, our other daughter had a milk chocolate covered caramel square (much larger than you think), my husband had an "Apple pie" caramel apple (ask them to cut it for you and place in a container), and I had a chocolate caramel cookie. None of us shared with anyone else in the family, because our own selections were so good. I would have purchased more, but it was too hot to walk around the park with extras.

The Carmel covered frozen grapes were my fav.

Mine too but I don't think they make them anymore!

When I went in May I asked and they said they only had the strawberries, the pineapple, and the fruit kabob, which has like, one grape on it.

Disappointing.

Love this little store. Always fun to let the kids pick something and there are lots of selections that count as a snack credit for DDP. The pineapple is too die for!

Our 13 year old would happily join you at that Karamel slumber party. Our (lunch) waitress at Chefs de France actually directed us over to Germany for dessert. I wasn't planning on eating anything there, but the delectable aroma was too much for me to overcome. Our caramel loving daughter had caramel popcorn, our other daughter had a milk chocolate covered caramel square (much larger than you think), my husband had an "Apple pie" caramel apple (ask them to cut it for you and place in a container), and I had a chocolate caramel cookie. None of us shared with anyone else in the family, because our own selections were so good. I would have purchased more, but it was too hot to walk around the park with extras.

I'm embarrassed by how much I bought when I went in. I hope the staff assumes I was sharing with a LARGE family but truthfully I growled at anyone whose hand ventured towards my treats !

I had the caramel drizzled pineapple from Karamell-Küche a couple months ago. It's not totally covered in caramel but just drizzled. You can use a DDP snack credit on it and it was delicious.

Does anyone know if the caramel is Gluten free? I know some of the products dipped into the caramel are not but some caramel is gluten. I know my daughter would love the pineapple caramel item. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter