Car upgrade

DizneyDaze

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happ
Hi all

We have booked our flydrive with Virgin and as frequent virgins we have upgraded the car to a 7 seater van. DH now says he would like a 4x4 should we go back to virgin to see if they will arrange or should we wait until we are at the Dollar desk?

Thanks

Jane

Probably be a lot cheaper doing it through virgin than at the dollar desk, and less time when all you want after the long flight is to get the keys and dive of into the sunset:D

Depends on how much you like to haggle, I always haggle over the upgrade at Dollar, my wife cringes but what the hell.

When PT Cruisers had just come out they quoted me $35 per day upgrade for it but I haggled down to $6 a day.

I just keep on at them knowing I can just take the car I have and they will lose any commision on the one I want, seems to work.

When we visited florida this year we looked into hiring a 4x4 from dollar.

Unfortunately this can't be done in the UK - virgin do not have an option to upgrade to the 4x4. Strange really becuase you can hire them from Dollar. So you will have to wait till you get to the USA. But like metalguru says 'haggle' - you can always get them down on price.

Becky

Thanks for that, I am not so good on the haggling part but I know someone who likes to get a bargain so we will give it a go.

Thanks a lot for all of your help.:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter