• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Service

O2BONDCL

Earning My Ears
Good afternoon!

2 questions for everyone:

1. has anyone used a car service (not Uber or Disney Transportation) to get from a Disney resort to Canaveral? if so, who would you recommend?
2. If everyone is staying in one stateroom, but arrive at the port at different times, how would that work with COVID testing? Does everyone need to arrive at the same time?

thanks in advance for your help!

1. We are using Tiffany Towncar for our sailing on 11/6. We are going from AKL to the port.
2. Don't know.

In the past, we've used Tiffany Towncar, FL Tours and Happy Limo. All were around the same price and offered the same quality of service. We prefer the pre-trip communications of Tiffany Towncar.

2. If everyone is staying in one stateroom, but arrive at the port at different times, how would that work with COVID testing? Does everyone need to arrive at the same time?

I would definitely call DCL and ask if you arrive at separate times can you be tested and board at different times. I know families have been denied boarding when someone in their stateroom tested positive. So, they may not let you test until the whole stateroom is present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter