car service?

she who must read

new to all of this
Can anyone recommend a car service? We will need service from the airport to Universal (Cabana Bay) and then one from Universal to POR a couple of days later. We are a group of 4. We would rather not rent a car…

Thanks!

use uber or lyft from universal to POR, Local person picks you up and takes you where you want to go , everything is through your phone. They can also drop you off at the airport , just can not pick up from the airport due to some regulations and policys the airport has but if you decide to use uber use the code xsrz7 , I used it for my first trip with them and seems still too work gave me $20 off

Also, if you have a package booked with Universal they have what are called "Take 2 Transfers" These are exactly what you are looking for...airport to Universal to Disney. They can be added to your package.

use uber or lyft from universal to POR, Local person picks you up and takes you where you want to go , everything is through your phone. They can also drop you off at the airport , just can not pick up from the airport due to some regulations and policys the airport has but if you decide to use uber use the code xsrz7 , I used it for my first trip with them and seems still too work gave me $20 off
Thanks!

Also, if you have a package booked with Universal they have what are called "Take 2 Transfers" These are exactly what you are looking for...airport to Universal to Disney. They can be added to your package.
We are there only two nights and two days - the packages seem o be for three and more. I will check again for that - thanks for the info...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter