Car Service to Port

bielen

Earning My Ears
We are on the 9/2 Eastern cruise. We were deciding on whether to rent a car to use a car service. We decided to use a car sevice.

We will be staying at the Airport Hyatt the night before. We need transportation for two adults and 3-year old twins in car seats? Which of the recommended car services can accomodate two children in cars seats? A grocery stop would be helpful too.

What time can we get on the ship? This is our first cruise so we may have to make reservations on the ship if everything gets booked online.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

DH and I had a great experience with FL Tours and we will use them again. Osman, our driver, was right there at the bottom of the escalator at baggage claim (Orlando airport) waiting for us. He took us to Publix grovery store at Cocoa Beach and then to our hotel. Then come debarkation day, our driver was waiting for us. Sorry I cannot help with the carseat question.

Another thing is since I am a DIS sponsor, I received a great discount for FL Tours.

Thanks. I looked at fltours.com, but they say they only have one car seat and one booster. I need two car seats for twin 3 year old twins.

I'm going to call and ask if I can get a van with two car seats.

I haven't found any car service that advertises two car seats available.

Have you tried Tiffany towncar service? We used them like 5 years ago and were very happy with their service. I think they are still around but I'm not sure of their link - you'd have to google them.

Unfortunately we didn't have little ones at the time that we used them -- I cannot say with certainty they can help with the car seat issue. Just thought I'd mention them as an option to research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter