• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car Service recommendation

Cshel85

Mouseketeer
I have been reading posts and trying to decide what company to use, we have always used Tiffany’s but been reading some bad reviews.

Any recommendations?

We use Tiffany all the time. We used them 3 times in 2022 & once so far this year. Last trips were in early September & late January. No issues at all, same great service as always. Can’t remember our driver in September, it was an older gentleman we’ve had before. He was friendly & professional. Our pickup driver in January was Saulo, a young man who was so friendly & enthusiastic. Departure driver was Marian. She was about 15 minutes early for our 11 am pickup. Tiffany’s drivers are consistently early & we like that, so we were ready. The cars were clean & comfortable. We have nothing bad to say about Tiffany & continue to use them.

Also looking for recommendations because we need the grocery stop. We have used FL Tours and Tiffany in the past but it's been a few years since our last trip and it seems there are some new companies in the mix.

We’ve used Tiffany many times. The last time was in January. Always excellent service.

Will book with Tiffany for our upcoming trip. I like the grocery stop at Publix.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter