Car service from Orlando to Port Canaveral - recommendations please!

ilalum03

Earning My Ears
Looking for recommendations for car service from MCO to Port Canaveral. 4 of us traveling and we'll need a stop for "supplies"!

Looking for recommendations for car service from MCO to Port Canaveral. 4 of us traveling and we'll need a stop for "supplies"!

We've used Happy Limo twice for this. If you book a round trip they include a free 15 min "supply" stop. (Supply=liquor, for us.) :)

They were perfectly on time, professional and courteous. We used the town car for 4 people, and it was fine for 2 kids, 2 adults and luggage. If you have four adults and lots of stuff, I'd consider the van.

I've used Tiffany Towncar to and from WDW many times and will be using them for cruise transportation next fall. I've always had excellent service !

We have also used Happy Limo. Easy to book, easy to coordinate pickup from hotel to port and easy pick up post-cruise.

Another vote for Happy Limo, used them for our last cruise and just booked them again for the next one. They were great! :goodvibes

I have been looking into the same transpo. I ended up choosing FL tours. They are a bit cheaper than Happy Limo and do not require a credit card or any pre payment to book. As a matter of fact you can pay cash the day of the transpo, or call 3 days ahead to pay with card. The gentleman I spoke with twice was very professional and helpful with our special request. (Pick up from airport area hotel and brought back from port to an airport hotel)
Hope that helps...

I haven't used a car service yet but I'm planning on using *********** Tours for a transfer to Universal, so you might want to check them out too! They do the "pit stop" for round trip, 30 minutes I think.

Nevermind... looks like I'm not allowed to post about them here, sorry!

We find it cheaper to rent a car then you can stop when and where you want for as long as you want, we used budget last year, we left our car seats with them and picked the car up on the way back to take us to the airport. The shuttles were frequent never waited more than 10 mins staff helpful and friendly.

Florida Tours is a big favorite of discruisers and also they are supporters of the Disboard so I would suggest them highly and then Michael with VIP Limo...just a thought

I have been looking into the same transpo. I ended up choosing FL tours. They are a bit cheaper than Happy Limo and do not require a credit card or any pre payment to book. As a matter of fact you can pay cash the day of the transpo, or call 3 days ahead to pay with card. The gentleman I spoke with twice was very professional and helpful with our special request. (Pick up from airport area hotel and brought back from port to an airport hotel)
Hope that helps...

Hi! I just booked a reservation with Happy Limo for February. They took my credit card information to "hold" the reservation but they are not charging it. I asked them if I could pay cash on the day of the service and they told me that was fine and it is written on my reservation agreement that I will be paying the driver in cash. They probably only took the credit card information in case we cancel without the proper amount of notice. I have never used this company before but will write a report after I see for myself how their service is.

Another vote for Tiffany Towncar. Have used numerous times.
Always on time and willing to do a grocery stop if needed.:thumbsup2

Hi! I am super frugal. If you want great service but for not a lot of money, I have used Wanda at Cruise Xpress. $25 per person one way. You'd have to call and ask (or email) about making a stop...we never have. They have always shown up on time (both ways) in nice big SUV's. Not sure about the coverage area. You can google it though. Good Luck!

Kathy

We use Tony Hinds, always prompt, courteous, fair pricing, and he carries car seats and boosters!

We've used Happy Limo and were very pleased. When we arrived back in PC as soon as we turned our phones on we already had a text from our Driver confirming when we were planning on leaving the ship. We were then surprised when he pulled up in a stretch Navigator instead of the regular limo... nice surprise. Drivers were prompt, prices were very competitive. They offer one stop so you can plan on stopping at the store before getting to the terminal.

Cortran charges 20$pp round trip from mco to the port I've never us them as I use happy limo but there are rave reviews for them on cruise critics

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Another vote for Tiffany Town Car. We've never used them to PC, but we have had great experiences with them for R/T transfers between MCO and WDW resorts. The drivers are always on time, are very friendly/courteous, and the cars are always clean. We won't use anyone else.

We used Happy Limo for the first time last week and were VERY pleased. We were able to contact our driver via text the night before the ship returned and he moved up our pick up time to accommodate our earlier "express walkoff" decision. We will definitely use them again.

We used Garden Tours and Transportation for our family of 5 last year. Very pleasant experience.

We have used Happy Limo for 7 years from MCO to WDW and LOVE them. We will be using them for our upcoming cruise!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter