Car Seat Carrier ?

babsd218

Earning My Ears
I will be travelling to Disney with my kids 9 mos, 5, and 7. I booked a seat for my baby and will be using her full size car seat, unfortunatley, she is too long for the infant car seat. Has anyone used a car sear carrier on wheels that we can wheel through the airport instead of holding it? The seat does get pretty heavy. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thank you.

I was able to bungee cord the carseat to my MacLaren umbrella stroller, strap my infant/toddler in and wheel it through the airport -- maybe that would work for you and you wouldn't have to buy a cart?

We used the Gogo babyz travelmate for our Sept trip. It is pricey but it's worth every penny. It can also take the place of a stroller for the airport. Next year we will check our stroller and just use this. I have a Britax Marathon and we did have to remove it before locking the carseat in on the plane seat but that only took about a minute (or less). DH played with it beforehand and got familiar with it. DD loved riding in it also. Here's a link and you may be able to find them on e-bay cheaper.

Also, there are 2 different models so you may want to find out which one will fit your carseat.

http://www.gogobabyz.com/products/gogo_kids.html
Uni_Graco_Nolan.jpg

Thank you kristikelly and mickeysnewsfan. Kristikelly, I will check out the website, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter