• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car rental?

leblanat

Earning My Ears
Hi fellow Canucks.
We are flying into MCO on October 1 and returning October 8. We need a minivan. We haven't rented in a while, so I could use a little help getting a good rate. The best so far is with Dollar for just under $500. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

I would keep an eye on the transportation board. Usually there is a thread for car rental deals for the month you are going. Another spot to check is Mousesavers. They tend to have a lot of good codes.

Last Februaury we rented a midsize from National for 11 days and it cost 189 taxes and fees included. we are members of the National emerald club, (free membership from a link on mousesavers), so we were able to choose any car from the emerald isle and ended up with a fully loaded Town and Country. It was great.

It is a good idea to keep checking rates ours dropped a lot a couple of weeks before we left. I also recommend becoming a member of the car rental compabies they sometimes offer better rental coupons when you are a member.

Another thing I like about National you get off the plane, get your luggage and walk out to the garage and pick your car. No need to stop at the counter.

We have got some good deals through carrentalsavers.com. Lots of codes on the transportation board. Also try travelocity, expedia and vendor websites using board codes. Sometimes that's the best deal. We have a vehicle booked for next month. I am then going to keep my eye on last minute rentals to see if I can get a better deal:thumbsup2

I got a great deal from budget using a Budget Travelocity code, with a car seat it was 472 included taxes ect for 8 days. I found this code on the transportation board so do a search there for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter