Car Rental

benedicttw

Mouseketeer
I know the pros and cons of car rental vs using the bus system. Our family always rents a car while in the World. The summer we are making our first trip in the new RV. Do any of the rental companies deliver and pickup cars at the camp grounds?

1) National is the official WDW rental car.
2) They come to get you, and take you to the on-site location (near MK).
3) When you come back, drop off the car, and they return you to FW.
4) VERY convenient.

I have rented from the car care center near MK before. As PP noted, they pick you up and drop you back off at the end of your rental. You call them an hour ahead of when you want to be picked up, and they will get you from the Outpost. Very easy and convenient.

I've always used Enterprise. They usually come directly to the campsite. I understand Alamo migh be on site somewhere at WDW and will also pick up and deliver.

Alamo is located at the Car Care Center at Magic Kingdom. Enterprise is at the Marriott on Hotel Plaza Dr. Not sure where National is...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter