• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car rental with Car seat.

jodywgirl

DIS Veteran
Has anyone rented a car and added on car seats at MCO
I was reviewing my plans and noticed on my reservation that they couldn't guarantee the car seat.
Also wondering if you have what were they like.

They can't guarantee because they maintain a finite amount. At family heavy destinations like MCO, they are more likely to run out. If there is any way you can swing it, bring your own. Your child will be more comfortable in their own seat than the cheapest bottom of the barrel choices that the rental companies usually have. You also don't know the history of the rental seat. What specific model of seat and age is going to be determined by which company you choose. I'm also a big fan of using the car seat on the plane, it keeps the kids contained and they are generally more likely to fall asleep and sleep better in their own seat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter