Car rental thru Costco.com

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
I just checked on Costco.com and I can get a full size car for a week for $128 taxes in....but you have to be a US resident.
Costco.ca doesn't have prices past Dec 31. and plugging in early Dec dates (just for example)is about $100 more.
Has anyone rented thru Costco.com successfully?

If it's Alamo you got the best deal.....

I usually use the corp id and the coupon code from Costco.com and just put them in the regular Alamo website. I have never had a problem with 15+ rentals in Florida.

I just checked on Costco.com and I can get a full size car for a week for $128 taxes in....but you have to be a US resident.
Costco.ca doesn't have prices past Dec 31. and plugging in early Dec dates (just for example)is about $100 more.
Has anyone rented thru Costco.com successfully?

Ignore that message. CAN residents can book with a costco membership. You can also take the code and any coupon code and book it directly on the car rental companies site such as Alamo, Budget, Avis & Enterprise. You will get the same quote.

I am not able to find the code on their page.I am looking at renting from Avis on Katella Ave in Anaheim..Jan 31-Feb 7.

I am not able to find the code on their page.I am looking at renting from Avis on Katella Ave in Anaheim..Jan 31-Feb 7.

If you click on Avis you will see the different options for AWD code and Coupon Code. AWD code A108393 and Coupon MUGA103 for $40 off. So like $100 for a compact inc taxes after coupon is applied when return vehicle.

Just booked as an Alamo Insider got 2nd driver free and 1 day free for a 5 day rental. We're renting for 2 weeks Nov 24-Dec 8 for $330.00 taxes in not bad for an Impala sized car and able to use the quick register kiosk.

Check it out...we've been searching for a deal for the past month. This seemed to be one of the better ones especially if you have a second driver.

Just booked as an Alamo Insider got 2nd driver free and 1 day free for a 5 day rental. We're renting for 2 weeks Nov 24-Dec 8 for $330.00 taxes in not bad for an Impala sized car and able to use the quick register kiosk.

Check it out...we've been searching for a deal for the past month. This seemed to be one of the better ones especially if you have a second driver.

Looks like if you use the alamo insiders with this e-coupon AD8ZZ7SDJ for $30 off the total is $316.

I'm in Phoenix right now with a car booked thru Costco. Never had a problem this or other times.
I didn't know that you could also use Costco and other codes. Darn I could've saved $$$. I will definitely remember this for next time.

Hey all .. I know this isn't a costco.com code .. but have you looked at booking Budget with a WestJet code (no need to actually be flying WestJet) ... booked 8 days at the beginning of January with an intermediate for $288 taxes in. A376100

Found on mousesavers ... There are tonnes of discount codes there... might want to check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter