CAR ReNTAL RENTAL RETURN AT DISNEY: Best Option

Bishope2

Earning My Ears
Greetings,

My wife and I will be staying at the Grand Floridian. We will be traveling from another part of the state to finish our vacation. Presently, we plan on dropping of the car at the airport at the end of our stay.

With that said, we are renting through National and I know they have several locations on site to do a drop off. They are Shades fo Green, the Auto Center and either the Dolphin or Swan. The best part, it appears we would save $250 off of our rental by doing this. Then the options open up for limo service, bus service, etc and we would still save money.

So, I have a question. As mentioned, we are staying at the GF. With the options above, which would be the best drop off location. I dont really want to waste alot of time. You folks understand that. Thoughts please.

Use the car center. It's close to the GF and they will give you a ride back to your hotel. We did this and it took just a few minutes.

We stayed at the Poly and picked up our rental car at the Car Care Center. The CCC is minutes from the GF/Poly and CR so I would drop off my car there. If you are renting thru National, sign up for their free Emerald Isle service. The Emerald rep will meet you outside the CCC and you can drop off your keys and go. They will have a shuttle to take you back to the GF.

AWESOME! I really appreciate the quick responses. Sure beats dropping off at the airport on day of departure. In addition, now if we want we can use a car service, which we have used before. Nice way to end a vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter