• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car rental on Dis prop

Kimmysmom

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what car rental co can you rent from on dis prop? We are looking to rent a car for a day.

Hello Kimmysmom from another Upstate NYer.

This will probably be moved to the transportation board.

National and Alamo are both at the Disney Care Care Center, and also at the Dolphin Hotel. Go to their web sites and search using "Orlando." The care care center has a shuttle you can call for pickup and dropoff.

Dollar is at the Regal Sun, the first hotel across the street from DTD. And they also have a shuttle by 1 day advance call. Go to their web site and use "Lake Buena Vista" to find the location.

I will be using Dollar as their rates tracked MUCH lower over the last 3 months... I just made my reservation for two short rentals during our 2 1/2 week stay in August.

There is also Enterprise on World Drive that will also pick you up and then bring you back when you return the car.

We used them in April and they were great. We ended up using our AMEX points and ended up with a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter