Car Rental from MCO to DTD Cheaper Than Taxi !?!?

champ.49er

Mouseketeer
So I'm pricing out our transportation from MCO to the DTD hotels. Using Budget car rental, it would cost around $37 one way versus $51 using Mears taxi. I can't believe it's that cheap, but then again, I'm using a Costco code for the Budget car rental.

Going back from DTD to MCO is another story. It's about $65 for the car rental, so it's actually cheaper to just take a taxi on the way back.

Has anyone else experienced this? I just booked it just in case.

So I'm pricing out our transportation from MCO to the DTD hotels. Using Budget car rental, it would cost around $37 one way versus $51 using Mears taxi. I can't believe it's that cheap, but then again, I'm using a Costco code for the Budget car rental.

Going back from DTD to MCO is another story. It's about $65 for the car rental, so it's actually cheaper to just take a taxi on the way back.

Also look at how much it is to just keep the car the entire time.

Denise in MI

Yep. Picked up a car at the Dolphin for a one way return to the airport. Cost with taxes etc. $40. Cab would have been more

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter