Car rental Eastern Caribbean

Hockeychic

Going for Dopey 2025
We are considering a car rental for both St Marten and St Thomas.

Could someone please advise me which "brand" name car rental company is the closest??

Thanks

Kim

:wave: :wave: I can only tell you about St.maarten.
When you go of the ship down the pier go straight left,where the buses are.There are several booth with the rental car companies.You will be approached by their representatives immidiatly.We rented a jeep from Avis and had a fun time exploring the whole island,stopped at Dawn beach,the Butterfly farm, Marigot and some other beach.
Hope,that helps and lots of greetings from Germany
conny :wave: :wave:

I called the 1-800 # and they suggested Best deal or Dollar...They said Best Deal will have the car waiting for you at the Cruise ship pier and it is very easy.

I think we are going to rent the Jeep for the day $65....20% down when you reserve and then you pay the rest when you get there. :cool1:

I will try to post the link.

http://www.portcars.com/

I can't wait to explore the Island for the day!

:sunny:

We rented a car on St. Thomas several years ago. I think it was from Budget. The rental place was a very short walk from the ship. We searched online to find it and then researved a car by calling before we went on the cruise.

We have rented a car both times when we were in St. Maarten and would highly recommend it. The first time it was from Avis and this past spring we rented from Authurs car rental. I believe it is www.arthurscarrental.com I would recommend Arthur in an instant. He is very professional and an all round great person. We found out about him on the Cruise Critic message board. We were on a RCCL cruise and a lot of people over there us Arthur. We found the companies just to the right when you get off the ship a little to pushy and rude for our liking when we used Avis when on Disney cruises. Check Arthur out. You won't be sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter