car rental desk on property?

tiggerstail

Earning My Ears
Is there a car rental desk anywhere on property where I can return a car I rent at the airport after I am done with my business? I don't really want to rent a car for several days more than I need it just because I am not ready to go back to the airport.:sad2:
thanks!:wave2:

There is the Car Care Center right behind the Hess gas station, by the MK parking.
We rented a car once for part of a stay and returned it there. (National) They even gave us a ride to the WDW resort where we were staying.

Alamo is at the Car Car Center, by the MK. Alamo and National desks are at the Dolphin hotel. Both offer pick up and drop off service.

Be sure to check all the major car rental companies that are on property, not just Alamo/National.

Avis is at the Hilton
Hertz is at Shades of Green
Dollar is at the Grosvenor
Budget is at the Doubletree

Be sure to check all the major car rental companies that are on property, not just Alamo/National.

Avis is at the Hilton
Hertz is at Shades of Green
Dollar is at the Grosvenor
Budget is at the Doubletree

I second this suggestion- We have rented Alamo, National, and Dollar. They were all very helpful. In December Dollar had the best rates and was easy to get to. We walked over to the hotel from the DTD bus stop and picked up the car and then returned it to airport. You would be doing the opposite and if they didn't have a convenient van to return you to your resort it is a short walk to the bus stop and then a bus back to the resort. If you use Alamo or National you can just drop the car with the valet at the Dolphin

You may want to check to see which is the better deal. Rental car drop-off charges are usually pretty steep. It may be cheaper to keep the car for the extra days and turn it back in at the airport than to turn it in at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter