Car Rental Codes for December

Is Budget coupon MUWZ023 from the entertainment book?

To answer my previous questions, you do need to give Budget a credit card when you book but you can cancel up to 48 hours before. If you cancel later than that they will charge you a $75 fee according to Budget operator.

Thanks for the code...I saved over $250 from my previous reservation:cloud9::santa::cloud9:

To answer my previous questions, you do need to give Budget a credit card when you book but you can cancel up to 48 hours before. If you cancel later than that they will charge you a $75 fee according to Budget operator.

I have reservations with Budget (one for the airport and one for the DTD area hotel Budget) using the same discount code and I didn't have to give a credit card number. I booked online if that makes a difference.

Is Budget coupon MUWZ023 from the entertainment book?

Thanks for the code...I saved over $250 from my previous reservation:cloud9::santa::cloud9:

Use the Budget link from the Costco website to book and no credit card is required at booking. Just enter BCD Number x474200 (travelocity public code) and E-Coupon MUWZ023 for $25.00 off. The coupon is applied when you checkout and return vehicle.

https://book1.carrental.com/dcweb/a...&budgetCoupon=MUGZ029&CID=W852802_30offweekly

I have reservations with Budget (one for the airport and one for the DTD area hotel Budget) using the same discount code and I didn't have to give a credit card number. I booked online if that makes a difference.

I am just curious, was the price the same? I am debating about using the code and booking at the DTD site. I have a different reservation which is a little cheaper for a SUV, but we could get a minivan. We have 7 people in our group. But probably the only time we will all travel by car, would be for church services on Sunday. The other part of the group still is planning to get a car.

We are staying at OKW. And will be using the buses for most activities. There will be 2 w/c and one EVC used by our family. Everyone can travel short distances without using a w/c or EVC.

I booked online directly through Budget and you had to use a credit card. I tried multiple times and it was required and I called and the Budget operator confirmed that you have to give it when renting a minivan because they have a limited amount of them. I decided to give them the credit card to insure the great rate.

Next time I will try the back door link in through Cosco to see if it makes a difference. Thank you:):wizard:

I just got a reasonable rate with National using the Emerald Club code. We're picking up at MCO and dropping off at Fort Myers (RSW), so we expect to pay a premium. Last time I checked the rate was over $600. I just booked it at $246 all inclusive for a midsize for 10 days at the beginning of December. I'll keep looking to see if the rate drops, but I won't complain too loudly if it doesn't.

I am just curious, was the price the same? I am debating about using the code and booking at the DTD site. I have a different reservation which is a little cheaper for a SUV, but we could get a minivan. We have 7 people in our group. But probably the only time we will all travel by car, would be for church services on Sunday. The other part of the group still is planning to get a car.

The price isn't the same because I didn't rent for the same amount of time. At the airport it was $295 minus my $30 coupon for 5 days ($265). At the Doubletree it's $167 for 3 days - no coupon accepted. Both these are rates for minivans.

I booked online directly through Budget and you had to use a credit card. I tried multiple times and it was required and I called and the Budget operator confirmed that you have to give it when renting a minivan because they have a limited amount of them. I decided to give them the credit card to insure the great rate.

I booked a minivan without a credit card number. I didn't go through Costco either. Now I just have to figure out what coupon cide MUGZ029 is - I used it but forgot to write it down!

Oh, I see that it's the $30 off 5 days or more through Costco - didn't book through the link though, used code x474200.

Hi! I could use some help. I need a minivan for December 16 (11pm) through Dec. 24 (6:30am). The cheapest I have been able to get is $417 through Advantage. I have a 2010 entertainment book but the discounts aren't really working for me. If someone has some tips or help for me, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

Hi! I could use some help. I need a minivan for December 16 (11pm) through Dec. 24 (6:30am). The cheapest I have been able to get is $417 through Advantage. I have a 2010 entertainment book but the discounts aren't really working for me. If someone has some tips or help for me, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks!

For late Dec try BudgetBCD x474200

This is a Travelocity code that brought my rates WAY down.

I just got a reasonable rate with National using the Emerald Club code. We're picking up at MCO and dropping off at Fort Myers (RSW), so we expect to pay a premium. Last time I checked the rate was over $600. I just booked it at $246 all inclusive for a midsize for 10 days at the beginning of December. I'll keep looking to see if the rate drops, but I won't complain too loudly if it doesn't.

My rate just dropped again! I'm now down to $215 all inclusive.

Good luck to others!

My rate just dropped again! I'm now down to $215 all inclusive.

Good luck to others!

Thanks for posting. I booked for our early Dec trip -- nine nights -- mid- size using the AARP code and $25 off coupon on National's site, for $197. -- Suzanne

Are codes out for Febrauary yet? If not, when will they be out?

How do these codes work? Where are the best places to get them?

Ok, so we don't need a minivan or SUV, we'll take anything and a compact is fine with us. But I can't get my 8 day rental lower than $315. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Ok, so we don't need a minivan or SUV, we'll take anything and a compact is fine with us. But I can't get my 8 day rental lower than $315. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any help is appreciated.

hotwire prices are great right now for our dates in december!

if you have a visa, i found great visa code from car rental savers and coupon with alamo.
id: 7015504
coupon: ad2338fdf ($30 off) 5 day rental w/ sat overnight

good luck!

That seems pretty high. When are your dates? Are you staying onsite and could use ME to get there?

That seems pretty high. When are your dates? Are you staying onsite and could use ME to get there?

I thought so too! Our dates are 12/17-12/24 but it ends up being 8 days because we will pick up in the morning and drop off inte evening. We are staying onsite so we could pick up at DTD or somewhere else close but I still just can't seem to get it any lower:(

I thought so too! Our dates are 12/17-12/24 but it ends up being 8 days because we will pick up in the morning and drop off inte evening. We are staying onsite so we could pick up at DTD or somewhere else close but I still just can't seem to get it any lower:(
Yikes! Rates did get ugly! I would book that $300 rate and look at the codes here:

http://www.mousesavers.com/rentalcar.html

I can save you $50 if you take ME to WDW and then pick up at the Doubletree on Hotel Blvd using Budget and the DIS's own code: http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/discounts-transportation.htm#rental It comes out to be about $250 for 8 days.

If you can wait to pick up until the time you would drop off to have just a 7-day rental you can get down to $211 using the same code/location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter