Car rental at WDW?

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
We will be staying at the GF in August and then travelling down to Naples. We had planned on getting a taxi or towncar to the hotel from the airport, but wondered if car-rental was available onsite? (preferably Dollar)
Any suggestions?

Also, is towncar better than taxi? We are staying concierge and arriving late, so won't be doing the grocery stop.

I have seen a Dollar shuttle van on property, so I'm sure there's one nearby.

As for Taxi versus Towncar... Taxi's are meter based, whereas the Towncar is flat rate. Most towncar services are a higher level than a taxi. Think stretch limo... but minus the stretch.

I would recommend using Dollar from the Orlando airport and keeping it the entire trip. I am not sure how long you are staying in each place but renting a car for a week can sometimes be the same price as keeping it for 4 or 5 days. We have rented a mini van from Dollar twice and were very satisfied. Dollar is on site at WDW located at the Courtyard by Marriott.
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
1805 HOTEL PLAZA BOULEVARD
LAKE BUENA VISTA, FL 32830
407-827-3038/FAX: 407-827-8973

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter