Car park fee pay once a day flex ticket plus?

Goofey's Girl

Mouseketeer
Hello
We are travelling from the UK and I am thinking of getting the Orlando Flex Ticket Plus covering the six parks (no Disney)

I believe the pass allows us to park hop between the six as much as we want but that we only have to pay the car park cost once each day.

Can someone confirm this. We may regularly do one park in the morning and another later in the day. I have been told only the driver need have this ticket for it to apply. The rest of us would get other options of tickets.

I am a bit confused which ticket I would show to stop being charged for car parking twice. Anyone any experience of this. Thank you.

Opps.... Looks like I was wrong. Phamton is going to be much more knowledgable in such things than I, so I defer to their superior knowledge.

(Original post shrunk and colored below just for historical reference of my speaking about something I knew nothing about)

As far as I know, the Flex ticket just covers your park admission. It does not cover the daily parking fees at the various parks.

That being said, The 2 Universal parks share a parking garage, so you can easily park-hop between the Studios and IOA without having to pay for parking again. Even if you leave the Universal Garage to run off property, All you need to do is show your parking receipt for the day and you'll be able to get back into the park.

In general, it's the same at the other parks. Show your parking receipt for the day and you can reenter their parking lots. Unfortunately, since Universal and Sea World/Busch gardens no longer have any official relationship (Blackstone Sold their interest in the Universal Resorts back to Comcast shortly after the Comcast purchase of NBCU), I don't believe that parking at Universal will grant you free parking for Sea World, or Visa Versa.

Off the top of my head, I don't recall which parks are included with the Flex Tickets, but unless someone is able to tell us otherwise, I'd assume that any parking reentry would be only within those groups who share some sort of ownership in common. That would include:

Universal, Islands of Adventure, Wet and Wild

Sea World, Discovery Cove, Aquatica, Busch Gardens

Flex tickets do allow you to only pay for parking once a day, no matter how many parks you visit that day. Just show the parking attendent your Flex-ticket and your parking stub from the first park that you visited that day and you will not have to pay again. It is one of the great benifits from Flex-tickets. For example: You could go to Seaworld in the A.M., Wet & Wild in the afternoon, and Universal at night and only pay for parking one time at Seaworld.

Flex tickets do allow you to only pay for parking once a day, no matter how many parks you visit that day. Just show the parking attendent your Flex-ticket and your parking stub from the first park that you visited that day and you will not have to pay again. It is one of the great benifits from Flex-tickets. For example: You could go to Seaworld in the A.M., Wet & Wild in the afternoon, and Universal at night and only pay for parking one time at Seaworld.

I stand corrected.....

I stand corrected.....
it's OK. Flextickets are the only ones that allow that. The tickets are shared revenue between the different parks. The only disadvantage of them is, because of the shared revenue, the tickets can't be upgraded, downgraded, refunded, or any other changes such as changing a child ticket to an adult, etc.

Thank you very much to you both. That is what the sales lady said but no one knew for definite. I am going to get my partner that ticket as he is the driver and the rest of us will get the slightly cheaper tickets. With teenage sons we will be park hopping quite a lot. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter