Car hire in the states next year

angeltracy

Earning My Ears
Hi all, I was wondering which hie firm to use when I visit next march.
Will be wanting to pick up in las Vegas and drop off in Los angeles 10 days later preferably from the airports.
Would be wanting to have cover or 2 drivers to the one vehicle.
Also any advice on insurances needed.
Toll road advice would also be a help.
Thanks

What dates? car size?
UK agents include insurance.
Driven in Vegas & LA (but not between the 2, we flew) never came across a toll rd.

Would not have a clue who to go with just look around for a cheap quote :). In Vegas the car hire company's are outside the airport all in the same place under the one roof. I know the road from Vegas to LA has no tolls and I never went through a toll when I was there so wouldn't know anything about the toll part :).

We did the same a couple of years ago (drove a loop from LV to Yosemite, SF, Anaheim, back to LAX).

We booked Alamo with USRentacar. They were fine. All insurance necessary was included (unless you feel the need for "roadside assistance"). No one way rental charges between LV and LA. You would need to check prices for next year.

No tolls on the direct route between LV and LA. Can't remember seeing any toll roads in Nevada or California (apart from bridges), though I think there are a few in California.

Hi
The toll roads are in south California, around newport beach down to San Diego .
We got fined this Summer .
They aren't any in LA .
We rent a Car using Alamo in LA & Las Vegas. Vegas was great service , we got a very nice nissan Armada. In LA they tried to give us an intermediate car while we have paid for a bigger model. After lots of discussion, it was ok and sorted out. However the service is less better in LA .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter