Car hire 4 less

stokey

Earning My Ears
Hi we have booked our car hire with car hire 4 less over the internet. We are having transfers then picking up the car next day from the omeni rosen hotel. When we had confirmation email they stated that the email confirmation was the car hire voucher. Has anybody used this company we had a good price £270 for a small car fully insured. I feel abit uneasy that the car hire place wont accept the voucher.

Sue

Checking out their website I see they are part of lastminute.com and I think that would make me feel happier with them.

A voucher is all you get for your car hire when you book through a travel agent the only difference being that they post it to you - how much detail is on the e-mail?

There is a number on the website, I'd be inclined to call them for some reassurance.

http://www.carhire4less.co.uk/

I don't recall anyone mentioning them before but hopefully someone else has and will post.

A car hire firm I am about to start dealing with has (not CarHire4Less) said they will either post, fax or email vouchers to me. The standard method being post.

In the past I have always had multi part vouchers ie about four identical sheets, but Dollar certainly only use one of them for their purposes and I have seen people presenting faxes at the counter.

The other firm mentioned above, "Hire4Less" is a completely different operation, but I also understand that they are in difficulties.

We've used carhire4less twice,the first time was a pick up at Vero Beach airport,just used the voucher we recieved in the post no problem at all,it was Hertz we picked the car up from,the lady behind the desk said it was an excellent price for 2 weeks,forgotten what we payed ,but lasy year we hired again through carhire4less they beat all the other companies by more than a few dollars,we shall use them again this year as we always try to use Hertz cars,on a footnote to this my Father now long retired spends all year touring around Spain/Portugal and always uses carhire4less..

Hi thanks for the reply I feel a bit better now knowing some one has used them with no trouble. The price we had off the internet could not be beaten. We paid £269 for a small 2 door car from Alamo picking up from Internation Drive - £50 cheaper than we paid 2 years ago.

Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter