• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Car drop off at port

busybethie

Mouseketeer
HI. I am interested in renting a car at MCO for a few days and then dropping it off at the port. What rental car companies are close to the port and easy to deal with?

Thanks.

Beth

HI. I am interested in renting a car at MCO for a few days and then dropping it off at the port. What rental car companies are close to the port and easy to deal with?

Thanks.

Beth

Avis, Budget, Hertz, Thrifty/Dollar, Alamo, Enterprise, National. All are within a few miles of the port with Hertz being the closest and National the furthest.

All have good days and bad days. We have used several of them and had good and bad experiences with them all.

MJ

We had a great Budget experience, and a not-so-good Hertz experience... but tomorrow that could be reversed... I agree that they all have their good and bad days. I would go with price!

Looking for rental experience in the last few months... The link was from 2012. But thanks for the assist!

Budget has a location walking distance from DTD.
They have a free shuttle to the Cruise port.
They are very friendly and fast the drivers of the shuttles are awesome.
We have booked through them 3 times now and a 4th time for our upcoming Aug trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter