Capture the Magic Kits

BernardandMissBianca said:
I totally forgot about that! We saw that float on the Christmas Show.
Queenie have you been to DLP? Do they have anything for Lion King there?

I'm not her, but they actually do have a Lion King stage show at DLP. Or, well, they did when I was there in April anyway. :)

Yeah, I saw the Lion King stage show when I went (it's in a restaurant and happened to start as we were sat eating.) I'm still somewhat P'd off about the whole DLP fiasco, I went for NYE 04/05 and basically sepnt the whole weekend in agony laid up in a Disney medical centre on a lot of pain killers. Barely did anything at all and it cost almost $1000 to go!!!

I think I have finally posted enough to add my image to this thread.
Here is how my pages turned out.

AnimalKingdomCapturetheMagicbackgro.jpg

AnimalKingdomCapturetheMagicback-1.jpg

The blurry images on the second page were due to my camera fogging up, but I liked them so I included them in my LO. The yellow splotch on the same page is some imaging error, happened when I uploaded the shots.

Thanks for all of your help and inspiration. I will add more images now that I got this to work finally.

Susan

I bought some of the Capture the Magic kits about two years ago (Four Parks One World kit). I have noticed that the stickers are starting to become transparent (almost like they have come in contact with oil) and are losing their stickiness. I threw away three whole pages of stickers and even the stickers in my album are doing the same thing. Anyone else have this issue? The ones in my album are in a Creative Memories album and are protected by sheet protectors. I had also made an album for my mother and hers are doing the same thing. I don't know what's happening to them but I know they haven't been in contact with anything that would cause them to do that.

Mine are doing the same thing. And so are my sister's. We bought them in May 2004. Maybe it was a bad batch.

That's exactly when I bought mine! Anyone else having issues and when did you buy your kits?

I thought the four parks package as well but in October 05 and mine are fine.

I bought a couple of those kits and seem to have a lot left over. I prefer to buy regular Disney paper from my local scrapping store. I found the kits were too wild and the stickers got to me after a while. I mean, there are only so many 2006 stickers you can put in your album!
Does anyone know what the cruise kits are like?

I bought mine in September 2005 and they are ok so far but I haven't used any yet so that could just be because they are still stuck to their backing papers. Hope they haven't spoiled your albums.

Kx

There is a new Halloween kit available. Very cute. It follows the theme of this year's WDW Halloween plush.

I bought the cruise kit in 2005. I loved it! That kit and the Christmas kit I bought in 2004 are the 2 kits that I have used almost everything out of. In 2005, some of the papers and some of the stickers had a kind of vintagey, comic-book look to them. They were different, but pretty cool. They look good in the album! :thumbsup2

BuzzBelleMom said:
Love them! Are those Quickutz alphas?

no they are sizzix..... i love the way they look but they are so time consuming to put together.... thanks for the comments vicki

Cinderella@CK said:
The yellow strips aren't the borders though - it's just patterned paper. I ran about half a sheet of the patterned paper through my printer and then cut it into strips. Hope that helps.
I am SO glad you explained that!!! I love that page and even printed it off so I could shamelessly scraplift it and I was so bummed I didn't have those borders. Now I know why LOL Looking more closely, I *do* have that paper :banana: Thanks. I love that page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter