• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBL101
She couldn't stop at wearing her heart on her sleeve!!;)

dukyluky
Mom, I told you to have the non-alcholic drinks over at epcot!!!!:thumbsup2

Well well well... it looks like Tazgirl's stinky joke earns her the sweet bouquet of victory... :lmao:
  • tazgirl1981 -- 5
  • DBL101 -- 2
  • revans00 -- 1
  • Tuffcookie -- 1
  • Wingman -- 1
  • JR6ooo4 -- 1
  • Uncle Servo -- 1
  • dukyluky -- 1

Congratulations to tazgirl1981!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Please post an image by noon EST Monday to get the new round under way.

Congratulations again, and as always thanks to everyone who participated! :thumbsup2

Thank you everyone...I feel honored to win on my stinky caption :lmao: In light of our recent cruise, I must post this picture for the next round of the caption contest:

100_5089.jpg

"Woody- Buzz I dont know what you are talking about, A big green dinosaur behind me??? No way!"

Im not trying to mess anything up, I just wanted to share a sample of a graphic that I made for here if anyone would like them (feel free to take them) I am in no way trying to replace the other one, but I wanted to share in case anyone wanted one...I will only post the second time winner one, but I have others and can make any number :thumbsup2 Yes these are large but only for showing you, they can be made much smaller ;)

DisneyCaptioncontest2nd.gif

(If you would like me to re post the caption photo under here I can do that for you, I dont want to confuse anyone)

Buzz= Now Woody, if you had a neeto backpack like I do , you might be able to fly too.

The weight of this Jet Pack really starts to hurt my back after awhile. I can't even imagine how bad it is to carry around a dinosaur on your back.

Woody tries his best Robert De Niro impression: "You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me? You are not facing my green dinosaur friend, so you must be talkin' to me..."

By the way, tazgirl, I'm lovin' the image! The word bubbles making the Mickey head looks great! :thumbsup2

Woody= You know buzz, I though i should be afraid of Barney, but now Rex is always looking over my shoulder....I'm scared!!!!

No Woody. I'm sorry but the Presidents word is final - Dinosaurs are NOT included in the economic stimulus plan.

Hey Buzz, got any tips to help me get a physique like yours?

Sure Woody, I'd start by getting the dinosaur off your back!

100_5089.jpg

Hey hey Buzz, look at me, I’m Rex. I have little tiny dinosaur arms that come out of my waste like this, an then I also like to………….huh? What? He is right behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter