• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Caption Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
108477080.jpg

Hey, quiet down over there!! Ms Potato Head packed my angry eyes and I am not afraid to use them.

108477080.jpg

Step right up! Ladies and Gentlemen.....
Look to my right and you will see the MOST Amazing....
uh, camera man. pan to my right, my right.... Where I am pointing and looking! Please? It is "the most amazing thing" and it is not in the shot! PAN RIGHT!!!!

Mikeeee

"do you know how hard it is shopping for shirts my size?"

Okay, probably shouldn't be doing this as technically it's too late to throw in a caption... but here goes...

Although he publicly denied it, rumors persisted for years that Mr. Potato Head had refused to perform unless WDW removed McDonalds' french fries from the parks...

Let's Vote!!!!

Excuse me, um, do these arms make my ears look big?

"Id like to thank all those who have gotten me to where I am today, My dad Darth Tater, My uncle Spud Trooper and my twin sons, "Tater Tot and Tater Salad".....

God, please dont let me sneeze, I'll have mashed potatoes comming out of my nose."

:music:

When you wish upon a SPUD
Makes no difference how BAKED you are
Anything your MEAL desires
Will come to you :tink:

"Next American Idol contestant is Mr. Potato Head, who will offer his rendition of "I've Only Got Eyes for You"!

you put your
arm in... you put your
arm out! you do the spudapokie and you turn yourself about!​

(Servo's note: changed left to right per b.head's request)

Hey You!! Pay attention!! Tater Talking over here!!!

I want to go over there...but without legs, these feet are useless!

I could definitely replace Mike Wiziewski as M.C. in that Monster's Inc. Laugh Factory. I think I'm a contender!

Hey, quiet down over there!! Ms Potato Head packed my angry eyes and I am not afraid to use them.

Step right up! Ladies and Gentlemen.....
Look to my right and you will see the MOST Amazing....
uh, camera man. pan to my right, my right.... Where I am pointing and looking! Please? It is "the most amazing thing" and it is not in the shot! PAN RIGHT!!!!

Don't you dare come near me with that potato peeler.

This is the worst addition to the Hall of Presidents. It doesn't even resemble Obama!

Although he publicly denied it, rumors persisted for years that Mr. Potato Head had refused to perform unless WDW removed McDonalds' french fries from the parks...

Voting will run until 4:00 p.m. EST on Friday. I will tally/declare a winner Friday evening and will notify him/her via PM. The winner will have until noon EST Monday to post an image for the next round.

Remember, you can't win if you don't vote (or vote for yourself) -- so don't forget to vote!
:rotfl:

My vote goes to choco_latae this round. I almost spewed my drink when I saw it for the first time. :rotfl:

Originally Posted by wdwensel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter